Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For me, the purple logo throws it off. I think a white or blue logo would make me more interested. 

But then again it could just be the filter....

Last edited:

These are something new for sure. what color is the 4th logo?

These releasing in the states? 
Blue. 

not sure, I was sick of waiting though, same w the burgundy outdoor pack 
happy.gif
 worth the extra ~30 bucks if ya ask me. 

They remind me of toned down packer goretexs. I think these would be pretty nice with a lace swap.
My lace swap not good enough :frown: 

ha, i tried to go w two different colors but don't have anything that works. that would drive me crazy anyways. 

Last edited:
Haha i like the grey ropes honestly. Too much going on with all those colors to try anything other than white grey or black. 

Dunno if this is old news, but be prepared for the grand finale this year in the form of a "What the Fieg" GL3. Also limited to 1990 pairs. Salmon toe on right side, Cove toe on left side like the Pumas. 

Dunno if this is old news, but be prepared for the grand finale this year in the form of a "What the Fieg" GL3. Also limited to 1990 pairs. Salmon toe on right side, Cove toe on left side like the Pumas. 
Sounds like the worst 25th GLIII collab....not a fan of 'what the' concepts

someone posted a chart of all the shops doing 25ths a while back

and the "What the A-a-rons" might be the weakest

agreed. 

its very disappointing to see Kith's installment be the weakest of all 25th yr anv. collabs. Considering that Kith is probably the most iconic shop asics has worked with to date. 

Last edited:

agreed. 

its very disappointing to see Kith's installment be the weakest of all 25th yr anv. collabs. Considering that Kith is probably the most iconic shop asics has worked with to date. 
I would prefer if they just recycled a color way, like they've been doing for the past year, and do a salmon toe or flamingo re-release. That would be infinitely better than some crap 'what-the-aaron'

Sounds like the worst 25th GLIII collab....not a fan of 'what the' concepts
Agreed, show me ONE 'What The' shoe that can be casually worn. I look at them as a novelty more than anything. Such a bad idea.

I would prefer if they just recycled a color way, like they've been doing for the past year, and do a salmon toe or flamingo re-release. That would be infinitely better than some crap 'what-the-aaron'

I heard this is two different shoes and has nothing to do with a "What the Fieg?".

agreed. 

Calling Kith the most iconic shop asics had ever worked with is a bit of a stretch imo...

Back
Top Bottom