Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Paypal was acting up somehow. if you try with a cc you will lose every time. Bad thing is carts were all over the place on twitter.
Pretty sure its the opposite man i always flourish with CC paypal takes too long. No need for the extra steps, however  autofill is crucial.

what i dont get is i could easily add any size to cart successfully then when i went to checkout it would say sold out. How is that possible if they had a cart hold?

I haven't lined up for anything in years....but seeing stories ppl letting folks cut is beyond unbelievable to me. Nobody ever gets checked/catches the fade for cutting? Not talking tuff...but I'm not getting cut in any type of line I've devot my time to stand in. It just seems that this is the best way to secure pairs nowadays....or maybe I'm seeing it wrong.

what i dont get is i could easily add any size to cart successfully then when i went to checkout it would say sold out. How is that possible if they had a cart hold?
Cart holds so the size is gpne until it is check out so iy may seemmlike there is a size # available but its not taken off the quantity list until checked out.

I don't think they do...I got to the last step at least 5 times, and all got cart jacked when submitting payment

I haven't lined up for anything in years....but seeing stories ppl letting folks cut is beyond unbelievable to me. Nobody ever gets checked/catches the fade for cutting? Not talking tuff...but I'm not getting cut in any type of line I've devot my time to stand in. It just seems that this is the best way to secure pairs nowadays....or maybe I'm seeing it wrong.
We are talking about Asics dudes here.

You're seeing it wrong. There is a lot of cutting that goes on but mostly it's ppl who claim ppl are cutting who just got there and see people entering the line, they have no clue whether they were there or not in the first place

Always a catch with wearing a size 13.

Clark Kent wears that size, and has priority over everyone. I'm sure he got at least 5 pairs.

These were 100% oversold
Someone tell you? Or going off your Spidey senses? 
happy.gif

People get caught sometimes. But most of the time they dont but when they do its great but i think people justndont want drama because if there is an altercation the store might close the whole line down ans then the campingwouldve been for nothing

Back
Top Bottom