Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Worst first 2 posts ever lol. Started off trying so sell shoes. Proceeded to write an entire paragraph requesting a shoe swap, but 1 keystroke to take off of caps was too much? Then added a PS explaining your apology when you could have just "unclicked" capslock lol. :rofl:

Of course we're giving you grief, but my lord, that didn't make much sense ... lol And welcome to Niketalk, too :D   Home of the sarcastic and cynical lol

I believe in making impressions.

Never ever that serious....on to the next is the best mentality to adapt in this game. Mind already on securing Titolos....not paying resale for DaVincis (I'm against paying resell as a whole) or any shoe for that matter...just too many releases these days. Just always funny/lame to see grown men legit hurt behind missing a release.
Exactly. Its really confusing and embarrassing. Theres always more shoes coming out. I read like 4 comments and had to stop bc it was just too brutal 

If only the rumored 385 were released to public so far, maybe these spots will be part of the remaining pairs?

From what I heard from standing in line is Asics held 100 pairs to send to a few other shops. But again it could be a rumor.

So they took my money but my order didn't go thru.... Great 
sick.gif

I guess I'm gonna try to trade my Dirty Bucks size 11 with the Da Vincis in 11.5 or 11...

Not him but they def got more than kid sizes.
Meh, happens every release. im guessing it was the dude in the front wearing tims with all the kids wearing slides and team jordans lol. They all looked like they needed money. Baaad. When broke people flip it really doesnt bother me. I know I eat much better t han they do...thats that struggle life!

I'm never surprised by pairs being sold backdoor.

Employees at these stores don't make that much money.

Reselling is part of it. Prices will fall over the next few weeks when people that don't have the capital to sit on pairs have to sell, to try and resell the next hyped release.

Last edited:
Never ever that serious....on to the next is the best mentality to adapt in this game. Mind already on securing Titolos....not paying resale for DaVincis (I'm against paying resell as a whole) or any shoe for that matter...just too many releases these days. Just always funny/lame to see grown men legit hurt behind missing a release.

Well in other news.  I just got the end bluebirds in.  Instagram chick quality, look good from afar but serious issues up close.  Worst quality sneaker I have purchased in a while.  Glue stains all over.  There is a chunk missing from the 3m on the side. 

That is all.  More on commonwealth please.

Well in other news.  I just got the end bluebirds in.  Instagram chick quality, look good from afar but serious issues up close.  Worst quality sneaker I have purchased in a while.  Glue stains all over.  There is a chunk missing from the 3m on the side.

If you slid your foot in them, how did they run size wise in your opinion?

Thats a bummer. They look real good in pics.

I'm never surprised by pairs being sold backdoor.

Employees at these stores don't make that much money.

Reselling is part of it. Prices will fall over the next few weeks when people that don't have the capital to sit on pairs have to sell, to try and resell the next hyped release.

What does this receipt have to with anything tho?

What does this receipt have to with anything tho?
Thinking the same thing. Checkout time is around time of release as well and the only thing i notice was that there was an employee discont apply on one pf the commonwealth shorts thatnwas on six dollara figure employees would get a better discount on their own in house stuff but idk could be an employee beong nice to a customer.

Thats a bummer. They look real good in pics.
Honestly depends how particular you are with defects like that.  I am keeping them.  Mainly because they do look good on feet and I don't feel like dealing with a return to Turkey.  They are just side chick quality which bothers me. 

Back
Top Bottom