Asics Love?!? Where is it?

dirty bucks
You got my size 10 still, buddy ole pal?  
tongue.gif
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Lastly, does anyone have the DB GL3s and Da Vincis? I'm considering trading my DBs for the Da Vincis but would love some comparison photos before I go ahead.
Da vinci > dirty buck by a mile

[/quote]
Thanks!

The only thing holding back me trading the DBs for Da Vincis the the GL3 vs the GL5.

For some reason I see the GL3 as much more of a classic than the GL5

pulled the trigger, 380 for da vincis.

pitted 2 sellers on eBay against each other and got the other one reseller mad at me for trying to grind the price down.

Thanks for wasting my time with your "I'm poor so I'm gonna make an offer to 2 people to try to make them undercut each other and save 10 bucks" greasy self. I'd rather not deal with scum such as yourself.

my work is done for today. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't blame you. Absolutely nothing wrong with someone trying to get the best price they can. Reseller still made a bunch of money and you were happier with the lower price. Win win. Funny how the other dude acted like he was mad about it. They're still going to sell whether it's to you or someone else since it is a highly sought after shoe.

Da Vincis came in and they live up to the hype/praise. I loved them from the start, but in hand, they exceed expectations. So good.

DaVinci's are well worth the hype. I broke down and paid $390 shipped. I have never paid this much for a pair of shoes, but the pics do not do these shoes justice. In hand they are beautiful!

DaVinci's are well worth the hype. I broke down and paid $390 shipped. I have never paid this much for a pair of shoes, but the pics do not do these shoes justice. In hand they are beautiful!

Re-sellers definitely won on the da Vinci

Yea nobody believed that they were limited, guess it's starting to look true

Back
Top Bottom