Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Post a pic of some asics not made by RF that's better than these

........I'll wait

Your wait is over thanks for being patient..lol :tongue:

i love my mita's, so clean! I think ronnie brought Asics back in the "U.S" but to say he has the best designs ever is kinda broad though.

don't worry guys you will get them. I wouldn't even worry if you dont see it tomorrow. They had a lot of orders from this release..

Last edited:
why are the only two size 13 salmon toes 2000 & 2500 on ebay?
what do they normally go for? I want a pair but 2 stacks for some asics? 0]

*still no tracking number for my size 13 miamis btw*

Last edited:
why are the only two size 13 salmon toes 2000 & 2500 on ebay?
what do they normally go for? I want a pair but 2 stacks for some asics?
alien.gif

*still no tracking number for my size 13 miamis btw*
checking out the sold listings, it seems around 700-800. few pairs sold for over 1000 (not sure if those are legit sales or not)

I'm size 13 too and haven't gotten tracking either, I think someone mentioned earlier they start with the smaller sizes idk, we should all be getting tracking info tomorrow tho

For the dudes that have been following asics for a while, have they ever retrod the OG all black with white highlights gel saga? Had em in middle school, and would be kinda dope to own a pair again.

Nothing for my size 11 Miami's either... Haven't been this excited about a shoe arriving since the Innevas last year. Taking nothing away from the Knicks, but the Miami's are a thing of beauty.

And I thought the price of the gradient tee was fine... Thats the one piece that was a must for me. Sucks that I had to do 2 different transactions. But I figured I'd secure the kicks, then see what I can grab after. Wanted the Kith tank as well, my size was gone pretty quick, tho.

Those Slam Jams... Sheesh!

Last edited:
Good job locking the other thread, s dubl. As I said before, asics are asics whether hyped or not. Y'all need to stop hating on anything RF releases.

But anyways.....can't wait for my Miami pair to come home. Thanks for that vine post. I see these guys are hard at work :pimp:

Was going to post in the kith thread...but both are locked now?

No shipping confirmation for me yet either....size 11 miami's. Pretty excited to see them in person honestly.

Back
Top Bottom