Asics Love?!? Where is it?

you guys need to chill about the damn tracking.  you payed for your item, now one of two things will happen: you will either get it(most likely) or you wont(least likely).   its ridiculous, there is absolutely no reason for you to be worried at this point. 

and its gotten so bad that now that i cant even sell shoes on EBAY without these impatient little kids constantly messaging me and threatening to file complaints and leave negative feedback if i dont give them a tracking number immediately after buying my item.  EBAY doesnt even let you start a claim until SEVEN days from the date of purchase FOR A REASON!!  At least have the common sense and courtesy to give the seller/company the benefit of the doubt. 

and even if you dont get your item, YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!

so just be patient, and please stop asking because we have no clue about how they are handling the tracking #s and really dont care to be constantly updated on the status of yours.

to those who have been in this thread for longer than a week(and are still lurking in disgust im sure) i apologize for the rant and back to the SHOES..
usually the ones complaining about shipping are the kids who cant afford to have $150 tied up for a few days.

you guys need to chill about the damn tracking.  you payed for your item, now one of two things will happen: you will either get it(most likely) or you wont(least likely).   its ridiculous, there is absolutely no reason for you to be worried at this point. 

and its gotten so bad that now that i cant even sell shoes on EBAY without these impatient little kids constantly messaging me and threatening to file complaints and leave negative feedback if i dont give them a tracking number immediately after buying my item.  EBAY doesnt even let you start a claim until SEVEN days from the date of purchase FOR A REASON!!  At least have the common sense and courtesy to give the seller/company the benefit of the doubt. 

so just be patient, and please stop asking because we have no clue about how they are handling the tracking #s and really dont care to be constantly updated on the status of yours.

to those who have been in this thread for longer than a week(and are still lurking in disgust im sure) i apologize for the rant and back to the SHOES..

usually the ones complaining about shipping are the kids who cant afford to have $150 tied up for a few days.

that's why cc >

People ask because others have gotten their tracking already. Relax bro, this the second time you've gone all negative about something you have no control over nor do you understand.

Dude, you are the one that just needs to chill out. Have patience plz.
I have patience, just asked a simple question, buddy of mine got tracking, so i politely asked if anyone else has gotten theirs...what ive noticed here on NT from other forums, is ppl get real bent out of shape when a simple question is asked..it really isnt that big of a deal

you need anger management classes

Last edited:

True statement.... It's annoying that half this thread turned into who got tracking they have a RF x Asic thread take it to their since it is regarding his shoes.

True statement.... It's annoying that half this thread turned into who got tracking they have a RF x Asic thread take it to their since it is regarding his shoes.
just like the JB threads, at first its:

"got my order in!"

"damn, missed out"

"yeahhhh, got 12 pairs"

then its:

"anyone get their tracking number yet?"

"is my order gonna get canceled?"

"can anyone help me out with my size?"

then its:

"f*ckin *******t, wasn't home to receive my package"

"hell yea, got my pairs"

guy with 12 pairs post pics of all his 12 pairs to make his e-d*ck bigger

then its back to normal until the next hyped release

really? why dont you tell me what it is you think i dont understand..

cause lets be honest, 95% of the people posting in the last four days wont be seen again until the next RF release.  that is of course, only if its hyped up enough.

and ill say it again, it does not matter if your brother, cousin, mom or dog have already received their tracking.  we still cant tell you when you will get yours nor do we care.

we should start referring to alot of you as "hype locusts"

Definition:

Hype Locusts  are the  swarming  phase of certain group of short-minded "sneakerheads" in the family Beastdidae. These are species that can breed rapidly under suitable hype conditions and subsequently become gregarious and migratory when their populations become dense enough(e.i.: when they are "fed up" with jordans). They form bands as highschoolers and then become incompetent as adults. Both the bands and the swarms are nomadic and rapidly strip websites of any hyped shoe and greatly  damage any sense of identity they thought they had.  The adults are powerful arguers; they can travel great distances across the internet, consuming practically all truth wherever their sense of worthiness is questioned.

there you go, straight from "wikipedia"

@JFBollin when you speak of people getting paranoid over transactions through eBay, it isn't completely without reason. Nowadays you can never be too safe with buying shoes online. And rather than being completely left in dark, I would like to know the status of an order asap. Better to be safe then just think to yourself "oh well I'll get them when I get them." I'm not saying I would leave negative feedback if my order isn't shipped within five hours, but I definitely make sure to always be on top of things. Again, Im just talking about sites like eBay not NDC or FNL

cause lets be honest, 95% of the people posting in the last four days wont be seen again until the next RF release.  that is of course, only if its hyped up enough.

and ill say it again, it does not matter if your brother, cousin, mom or dog have already received their tracking.  we still cant tell you when you will get yours nor do we care.

Definition:

Hype Locusts
 are the 
swarming
 phase of certain group of short-minded
"sneakerheads"
in the family
Beastdidae
. These are species that can breed rapidly under suitable hype conditions and subsequently become gregarious and migratory when their populations become dense enough(e.i.: when they are "fed up" with jordans). They form bands as
highschoolers
and then become incompetent as adults. Both the bands and the swarms are nomadic and rapidly strip websites of any hyped shoe and greatly 
damage any sense of identity
they thought they had.  The adults are powerful arguers; they can travel great distances across the internet, consuming practically all truth wherever their sense of worthiness is questioned.

Hypebeast with their goofy socks lol! Miss the 90's

I got my shipping confirmation from kith :smile: and i'm an international order from the UK, so it is highly likely that if I got my tracking, y'all in the US will definitely be getting yours !!!

Last edited:
People need to realize that Kith isn't an FTL, FNL, or NDC. . .Sometimes it's taken me close to 2 weeks to get my stuff (on a light release)

#ECP is going to take a while because the inventory has nearly doubled in size

Reactions: God

Definition:

Hype Locusts
 are the 
swarming
 phase of certain group of short-minded
"sneakerheads"
in the family
Beastdidae
. These are species that can breed rapidly under suitable hype conditions and subsequently become gregarious and migratory when their populations become dense enough(e.i.: when they are "fed up" with jordans). They form bands as
highschoolers
and then become incompetent as adults. Both the bands and the swarms are nomadic and rapidly strip websites of any hyped shoe and greatly 
damage any sense of identity
they thought they had.  The adults are powerful arguers; they can travel great distances across the internet, consuming practically all truth wherever their sense of worthiness is questioned.

Dog seriously.........shut up. I don't know what you're mad about but take that **** elsewhere. Go get a damn blog. Gee whiz. Getting tired of these cry babies crying about someone else liking a ******g shoe. How old are some of you? Too many damn "I'm an OG asics lover, you're a hypebeasts" dudes in here. Y'all want a cookie? :lol:. I wonder if y'all talk like this in real life :lol:. A lot of you are clowns, man....then you have the people who hate on whatever RF designs. These are grown men too. Pathetic. People can't be excited for a shoe without being ridiculed. That is what truly ****** up the sneaker game. Enough with the sense of entitlement. It's either you like the shoe or not. It's an asics thread. Right now RF's ECP is buzzing. If you don't care for it, don't post in this thread until the camo pack release. There's nothing else to post about (unless you want to just keep posting pics of shoes you want or whatever).

Last edited:
you guys turned this into a crappy JB forum... thanks

I despise cry babies like yourself and the loser with the Marlo avatar. :smh:

Thats cool, i just dont see the point of flooding the forum with useless info about wether or not each individual did or didn't get their tracking info yet. it doesn't help people who are trying to find general info about any past or future asics release, if they have to sift through hundreds of "i got shipping info, i didnt get shipping info yet, whats the deal with kith? its been 24hrs all i got was confirmation" type posts.

This is the reason there should be a forum dedicated specifically to RF/Kith collabs and or products.

People need to realize that Kith isn't an FTL, FNL, or NDC. . .Sometimes it's taken me close to 2 weeks to get my stuff (on a light release)

#ECP is going to take a while because the inventory has nearly doubled in size

and this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom