Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^Nice Dude. You know what you about to choose? And thats crazy how you can choose any size from those sneaker listed... Like they really be  holding some back. 

I've never won any sneaker contest or online/instore raffle, so this is by far one of the coolest things to happen to me sneaker wise. Thanks Ubiq!

Congrats bro

I've never won any sneaker contest or online/instore raffle, so this is by far one of the coolest things to happen to me sneaker wise. Thanks Ubiq!
Awesome, man. Congrats! I hope they have OUR size 
tongue.gif
 If you score a 10, but need a 9.5, let me know. We'll be neighbors soon enough lol.

Makes me wonder how many MBs they have floating around ... 

Last edited:
^Nice Dude. You know what you about to choose? And thats crazy how you can choose any size from those sneaker listed... Like they really be  holding some back. 

I get all 3 of the shoes listed. They just got back to me saying they don't have a 9.5 in the Blooms, so I had to get a 10. I kinda knew that was going to happen b/c they didn't have a 9.5 in the Blooms when they restocked a couple months ago.

fahqu001 fahqu001 we might have to do that trade bro

Last edited:

I get all 3 of the shoes listed. They just got back to me saying they don't have a 9.5 in the Blooms, so I had to get a 10. I kinda knew that was going to happen b/c they didn't have a 9.5 in the Blooms when they restocked a couple months ago.

@Fahqu001 we might have to do that trade bro
Sounds good. I may be out in LA for a aircraft mishap investigation course the week of May 11-15th. If I miss you then, I'll be moving to the Left Coast at the end of June. Too bad the course isn't at USC like the old days. I would have liked to have had all that eye candy nearby. 
happy.gif

So people like tasavorties now more instead of iris
that's what I was thinking as well..watching Iris sitting online while a dozen of other below average pairs selling out makes me wonder..eg..RF x Puma tampons selling out in a few hours..

that's what I was thinking as well..watching Iris sitting online while a dozen of other below average pairs selling out makes me wonder..eg..RF x Puma tampons selling out in a few hours..
I think that's great... I wish every dope *** collabs could sit and be an easy cop
So people like tasavorties now more instead of iris
Tsavorite > Iris IMO.... Both ****** sick tho... 

i had both at the same time and there was no difference at all.
I have both editions and the limited just has really nice suede compared to the regular. The suede is so nice l, if you brush it over the packer logo, you kinda distort the logo. It's just nice quality suede but on the other hand the regular edition just feels nothing like it. I asked someone on eBay and they said they also noticed the difference. Anyone on here has the limited edition and can verify?

congrats man! we will have those shipped out for you hopefully in the next couple days. We have all the pairs ready, I'll be taking a pic of them for Ig tomorrow. awesome to see them go to a NT member. I think you were the only one who predicted it all right actually. I'd have to double check. 
pimp.gif

I have both editions and the limited just has really nice suede compared to the regular. The suede is so nice l, if you brush it over the packer logo, you kinda distort the logo. It's just nice quality suede but on the other hand the regular edition just feels nothing like it. I asked someone on eBay and they said they also noticed the difference. Anyone on here has the limited edition and can verify?
The limited edition set is the same as any other pair, they were just repackaged like the concepts 8ball glv. The leather/suede on 1 pair can differ from another pair because the batches of suede used were produced at different times. It just happened that your limited edition pair was the one that came out "better" than the reg box pair.

congrats man! we will have those shipped out for you hopefully in the next couple days. We have all the pairs ready, I'll be taking a pic of them for Ig tomorrow. awesome to see them go to a NT member. I think you were the only one who predicted it all right actually. I'd have to double check. :pimp:

thanks jwolfe jwolfe yeah...my contact person said they're getting ready to be shipped out :smokin Can't wait to get them in

The limited edition set is the same as any other pair, they were just repackaged like the concepts 8ball glv. The leather/suede on 1 pair can differ from another pair because the batches of suede used were produced at different times. It just happened that your limited edition pair was the one that came out "better" than the reg box pair.
Thank you for your response because I thought one was a fake.

That box of goodies got you tripping bro :lol:

Asics “Premium Nubuck” Pack

Supposedly releasing on the 17th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom