Asics Love?!? Where is it?

As Bad Lieutenant said, they let folks check up to 4 pairs. All the shirts were 20% off. Grand opening is the 25th and they will have the Giants colorway for sale then. Anyone spot me with the NT cap this morning?

Last edited:
As Bad Lieutenant said, they let folks check up to 4 pairs. All the shirts were 20% off. Grand opening is the 25th and they will have the Giants colorway for sale then. Anyone spot me with the NT cap this morning?
Do you know what sizes are left

Got tired of waiting on whether these are coming to the US or not, so I just scooped them off End for $139 shipped, which is probably what I'd pay after taxes and shipping if they did make it stateside. Best price I've seen for them so far. End currently has free worldwide shipping, so take advantage of that $12 savings

Not my cup of tea I have to say, good effort though, there's a lot worse out there colab wise.

I know yall are fiending over these new drops but nordstrom rack low key just bought out tons of asics close outs. Some stuff as recent as outdoor and Christmas pack stuff for 45-55!!!!

Just hit many stores nationwide yesterday and will
Continue through the week.

I know yall are fiending over these new drops but nordstrom rack low key just bought out tons of asics close outs. Some stuff as recent as outdoor and Christmas pack stuff for 45-55!!!!

Just hit many stores nationwide yesterday and will
Continue through the week.

I've been looking for the snowmans on disco to complete the Christmas pack. Love both of my sagas

Waited 3.5 hours in line..weather was nice so it wasn't too bad. Quality looks great on my end although my right shoe looks like someone tried em on in store and walked around in em since the toebox is all creased up but I ain't too worried about it. Came with 2 extra sets of laces.

Splash city are much better in person. Skeptical prior to drop and was glad they came through in person.

Waited 3.5 hours in line..weather was nice so it wasn't too bad. Quality looks great on my end although my right shoe looks like someone tried em on in store and walked around in em since the toebox is all creased up but I ain't too worried about it. Came with 2 extra sets of laces.

Going through some pairs I'd see some with that, especially on the right shoe. There's still a good amount of pairs instore. I was the dude in the AM90 patches helping at the door.

Back
Top Bottom