Asics Love?!? Where is it?

bait doesn't have the best track record...but their 6ks are great. 

Think ima have to make these my first asics cop of the year... 
the color blocking makes me un easy and the leather toe is going to get messsssssed up. 

white laces would look sick. 

have to see on food. 

that instructional video on slapping baby oil on your nippon blues sealed the deal with me.

the Kithboys havent even pulled a stunt like that
remember i dyed mine with navy dye...

the next day they posted that video... suspect. 

those bait IIIs were lame.

the color blocking makes me un easy and the leather toe is going to get messsssssed up. 

white laces would look sick. 

have to see on food. 
True the only thing that has be second guessing it how difficult they are going to be to maintain, but they look grade A quality wise...and I'm always a fan of oreo-esque colorways.

...and agree gotta see on food lol...asap!  

cruel world 3's had pre-creasing issues...looks to be the same case with these splash cities, that factor alone will likely make it a pass for me... 
I took a look at a good number of them, splash cities definitely had pre-creasing issues.  Paper shoe stuffing didnt reach all the way to the toe, and the box was pretty crowded so the ends creased.

When your connect out in the Bay comes thru with the assist!

lmao those splash cities are a joke. in hand the materials are decent, but man the shape is just...not what I was expecting...sold my extra and personal pair with the swiftness would much rather save the 164'ish bucks.

these were such a bummer, personally my biggest disappointment so far this year (ya...even more disappointing than missing out on the da vinci's...yes...these were that bad imo)

Last edited:
lmao those splash cities are a joke. in hand the materials are decent, but man the shape is just...not what I was expecting...sold my extra and personal pair with the swiftness would much rather save the 164'ish bucks.

these were such a bummer, personally my biggest disappointment so far this year (ya...even more disappointing than missing out on the da vinci's...yes...these were that bad imo)

damn...that bad?! :smh:

damn...that bad?!
mean.gif
i guess you can say it was a combination of my fault for being so excited for the shoe, driving 45 mins north, and dropping bills i'd (now) rather just have. o well its w/e tho

edit: how are these reselling for 250+ is beyond me... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I like my splash cities because of the theme and the color blocking. Materials are good too.

One mans trash is another mans treasure i guess

I like the Splash citys. I hope the quality of my pair is nice. Besides that, Bait hasnt completely dropped the ball on all their collabs...The cruel world 5s are dope. 

So with all these stories about disappointment on the Splash Cities.. who's willing to assist with a size 10? hit me up

Back
Top Bottom