Asics Love?!? Where is it?

1. Tsavorite

2. Iris

3. CNCPTS

4. Trico

5. Paper Cut

6. Dirty Buck
Got my Tsavorites yesterday.

Quality is off the hook! I pity those of you who slept. The suede is the same or better than my embers and the green leather liner is so nice. The 3m is sick too. I kind of want to grab the iris' because the quality is so nice but i just cant do the purple and yellow. 

I'd like to get my hands on the Concepts GL3 but the chances are prob slim to nil. Just curious how everyone would rank the 25th anni GL3's so far.

1. Tsavorite
2. Iris
3. Cncpts
4. Mita
5. Packers
6. Titolo

Can't believe I almost passed on the Size? drops....snuck in with no hype/story & are quite possibly a lock for drops of the year. Quality wise, I'd like to see if another shop matches them.

just checked size? and they restocked size UK8 for tsavorites. just scooped up a a pair to keep my iris some good company 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Anyone cop the Crane or Turtle GL3s and, if so, hows the quality? Both those colorways are nice. 
Held them in hand and they aren't Urban Camo bad, but not Tsavorite good. Kinda reminds me of the 8-ball suede, but slightly shaggier.

tbh the collabs this year so far for Asics have been WEAK. Only honorable mentions are probably the DB's and the DV''s and maybe mitas for me. not really feeling 2015 this far. 

Limited stuff on shopify is bad now for me these computers wizard carting early ready to checkout when it's launch time and ish
mad.gif

Just Don's, Solefly's, and Misplaced Checks was a turrible release. Those numbers for said shoes could be less than cncpts tho
Yes but those were an online release. The 25th anni pairs have been in store only...
The only 25th anni to be instore somewhat where the DB's. Mita, and papercuts made it online.

I think everyone forgot that Concept recently tested a captcha system for their "Luxury Goods" release. I doubt the bots will work pass the captcha and even if they do I doubt many of them will get pass it. Only seen Concept use it once so programmers have a limited knowledge of how it works. Unless they previous background information on the captcha concept used, then they probably got through it. Also if I remember correctly, the page redirected once you add it to cart to a new page. I don't remember if it was a shopify page but that could be a new measure as well. So honestly I wouldn't just give up and lose hope, I would still try.

P.S. I also remember it not being the same shopify page as the one used by Blends which is always be raided by bots before the page goes up so I guess that can be a good sign as well. Honestly if you want the shoe try. I think Concepts realized how easily their site was botted before on their Rose release and are actively trying to stop it.
This is dope, uck a campout lettuce pray

Back
Top Bottom