Asics Love?!? Where is it?

everytime I have camped it was just a bunch of dudes awkwardly looking at each other kicks. idk, camping out for shoes isn't very social either. most of the dudes i try to chat it up with are just one word warriors and just generally keep to themselves. 

everytime I have camped it was just a bunch of dudes awkwardly looking at each other kicks. idk, camping out for shoes isn't very social either. most of the dudes i try to chat it up with are just one word warriors and just generally keep to themselves. 
i only go out if i know people i know will be there. otherwise, yea, its awkward.

can't deal with the kids talking like they know everything about sneakers either. 

it ends up being a one up circle jerk. cringe. 

Buddy just grabbed a 9.5 in the Asics Bodega GLV Get Wet for $160+ship on Authentic Goods Only. I think only 9.5 and 11 left. Steal considering $10 under retail.

http://www.authenticgoodsonly.com/

i only go out if i know people i know will be there. otherwise, yea, its awkward.

can't deal with the kids talking like they know everything about sneakers either. 

it ends up being a one up circle jerk. cringe. 
Dam sounds like y'all had some bad luck. I've met some great people camping, including our very own @southboston78  and @ZimMeisterFlash  . Ya theres some lames in line and the obvious resellers. However Ive made multiple connections (people who will look out for you on release and vice versa) through camping and in general met some really good people. I have yet to have a bad experience.

For Concepts online release, will it be 12 est? Struck out bad today on the AM90s so saving hope for these concepts. lol

three lies was the first time I got cancelled and was happy (later on) about it cuz they let me preorder cnotes at a discount

Buddy just grabbed a 9.5 in the Asics Bodega GLV Get Wet for $160+ship on Authentic Goods Only. I think only 9.5 and 11 left. Steal considering $10 under retail.

you're buddy should've waited and snooped around more

BDGA's can be had for sub 160 DS/NDS on FB groups

ideally it would be 1000 to cncpts...and 990 to the rest of the world...but these titolos/packers were more like 100-200 to those those stores, 1000 to the rest of the world...700-900 backdoored/frontdoored/unaccounted for
I thought I heard some rumblings that the U.S. release date for the Papercuts was postponed till after the CNCPTS release? I could be completely wrong though. Klekt prices on Papercuts have slightly stabilized for certain sizes but I'd rather purchase and support my local who will most likely get them if there is a U.S. release date.

I thought I heard some rumblings that the U.S. release date for the Papercuts was postponed till after the CNCPTS release? I could be completely wrong though. Klekt prices on Papercuts have slightly stabilized for certain sizes but I'd rather purchase and support my local who will most likely get them if there is a U.S. release date.
Yea, I'm very curious to know where all those pairs of the papercuts went. No one in the US ever sold them.

Dam sounds like y'all had some bad luck. I've met some great people camping, including our very own @southboston78  and @ZimMeisterFlash  . Ya theres some lames in line and the obvious resellers. However Ive made multiple connections (people who will look out for you on release and vice versa) through camping and in general met some really good people. I have yet to have a bad experience.
to be fair, those people that i meet up with that are my friends...are people i met in line haha. its just hard to find decent people. 

Got my misfits yesterday....quality is just as nice as Splash Cities and that off white midsole looks better than I thought

Back
Top Bottom