Asics Love?!? Where is it?

wait so people are getting email confirmation even tho their order didn't go through on the cncpts page, but just got charged, right?

Keep on reloading until you see your sizes pop up.  Keep on alternating the sizes until you see 1 is available...then hurry and add to cart.  Once all payment info is entered...just keep on hitting order until it goes through.

Think of the credit card authorization as booking a hotel room until you check out that is when they will finally charge you.  It's more of an authorization.  They will fix the held authorizations since according to cncpts tweet..they are working through the credit card batches.  That is why you see some sizes popping up as available.

Last edited:

wait so people are getting email confirmation even tho their order didn't go through on the cncpts page, but just got charged, right?
nah i used a credit card. got charged 3 times.

figured it would be taken care of because its not like i used a debit card and it came right out my account.

so i tried again and got through.

This who experience made me like lose love from the shoe. LMAO

Maybe I'll come back around after my anger wears off...
i have the page open still and i look at the shoe and i get furious hahaha. im in the same boat. i've calmed down a little since i got off the phone with the bank and i know it will work its self out, and ill get my money back, but man, i have never had a love/hate relationship with a shoe ever. cncpts supports the british with this release. charged 4 times, no confirmation...thats totally taxation without representation.

Wow at the amount of times some of you guys are getting charged. Banks gonna think Concepts doing some account hijacking, which they are.

asics.cncpts.com

keep refreshing til you see you size pop up.

click size and hope it doesnt say 0.

pound the buy button.

proceed to checkout.

If anyone is in LBC can someone pick up an extra pair? ill be there later in the evening i have a 2 hour drive to get down there.

^THIS! I would like to know, too.. so I can stop attemping to place an order. Someone please specify if they get an e-mail confirmation even if they never get to the confirmation screen. I've been charged nine times already.. lol.

Last edited:
It's just random, guys. You might get it you might not. We are all doing the same things, just the luck of the draw. Oh and how willing you are to rack up charges on your CC. LOL

**** it! Two charges rofl, just got declined. Had to try since I gave up and saw all these posts of coming up.

Back
Top Bottom