Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for those thinking the blue on the Knicks pair will be as bright as some pictures make them seem, you'll be very disappointed. 

Shipping complaints and it's not even a week after RD? Wow!:lol: My shipping details didn't get updated until this Tuesday after a few days from actually having tracking information. Relax...

The recent splurge of 'bandwagoners' to shipping complaints makes sense though...

for those thinking the blue on the Knicks pair will be as bright as some pictures make them seem, you'll be very disappointed. 

The Knicks pair has always looked a little off to me. Something about them just made them look wack. The dolphins colorway was perfected. That mesh >. They look nice in any angle or light

Finally received my confirmation.
eyes.gif
same here.  arriving tomorrow

The Knicks pair has always looked a little off to me. Something about them just made them look wack. The dolphins colorway was perfected. That mesh >. They look nice in any angle or light

Yup, I actually like the color blocking on the Knicks just not the colors themselves. Sort of wish the Miami pair had full suede on the toe box but like you said the mesh gives them a unique look.

I sincerely feel bad for you guys who have been into Asics for many years, the amount of new hypes on them is crazy

Lol the amount of whining in this thread is hilarious. Just be glad you got a pair of the most overhyped shoes of the year. If it's not shipping confimations it's whining that the shoes are too tight or that they aren't everything you dreamed they would be. It's actually kind of pathetic.

finally got my confirmation email today....its wednesday
RF took that money out my paypal on friday :stoneface:
ppl have a legit reason to be mad if they please....

and idk if its just me or not I haven't skimmed thru this
thread like that, but man RF's photographer should get a raise
the pictures of the shoes>>>the actual shoes

A question for anyone with older pairs...I was very very fortunate to cop DS pairs of Rose Golds and Ultramarines after selling some of my J's. Rose golds are beautiful but came with the faintest of dirt on the toe box, what's the best way to clean these? I'm worried about how to proceed bc of the premium materials on these joints. Seltzer? Idk lmao. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Got my shipping info. Bong Bong Bong RZA

Those who say "just wait they'll ship eventually" you must have no push towards anything. People complained because they had stated at the LATEST people will get tracking a week later. Even Euro sites provide info faster. I got my info now so its a little better, but I hope they find a more efficient way to ship. Allow 1 day shipping if possible. You spend 150 on some asics, you expect top service from KITH.

dont make ignorant comments if you dont want people to "worry about you "brah""
lol @ ignorant comments.

i forgot dudes around here dont know how to take a joke.  sorry guys... REALLY.  next time i'll be more serious.

and next time, i'll stick to the usual Jordans, AF1s, AMs etc and "stay in my lane"

Got my shipping info. Bong Bong Bong RZA

Those who say "just wait they'll ship eventually" you must have no push towards anything. People complained because they had stated at the LATEST people will get tracking a week later. Even Euro sites provide info faster. I got my info now so its a little better, but I hope they find a more efficient way to ship. Allow 1 day shipping if possible. You spend 150 on some asics, you expect top service from KITH.
nvm

Last edited:
Shipping complaints and it's not even a week after RD? Wow!:lol: My shipping details didn't get updated until this Tuesday after a few days from actually having tracking information. Relax...

The recent splurge of 'bandwagoners' to shipping complaints makes sense though...

no doubt, and theres even a few members that recently popped up who actually tweet and follow some of the workers from Kith
Haha! It's just funny that people state the same defensive response each time whenever someone calls them out. They supposedly either 'genuinely' like them or have 'always' been into runners. Yes, it's very possible to just like the shoe for what it is, but the majority of these recent posts say otherwise. Kind of ironic that they just now state this while runners are reaching it's height/popularity/etc. while their first post here was this month. It is what it is and it doesn't make me any better commenting about it, but it's still amusing nonetheless...

All I have to say to this new batch: Goodluck when the next RF/Kith release comes along. These released in the thousands. Most releases are 300+...:lol:

Last edited:
How is it hype if I come to like a shoe that I normally don't notice? I'm not into asics like that, but there are a few RF pairs that look nice and I would cop. These happen to have been 1 of them. All that "I been on asics" talk means nothing. I just like what I like and buy what I like. How immature is it to be upset at somebody else liking a shoe you like to? What your insecure with somebody Else's purchases?

Go worry about something else man, its not that serious dawg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom