Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can i ask all these " old schoolers/ogs " how you know everyone is a newbie and is just in here for the hype? I dont get it, are you gojng based off of join dates? I know i recently joined niketalk but ive been lurking for years. Im not too fond on forums, only ones ive been on for a while now are nab.org and kicksexhancge. Can everyone just **** about how theyve been into the shoes for so long, i should be complainging about sbs everyday then since ive been collecting for years and yesrs

Anyway i still cant pull the trigger on those mint sagas, does the nylon bother anyone even more now that they have them in person?

You guys all care too much. Either lurk for info, ask a question, or just contribute to the discussion. It's an internet thread, **** what anybody else says.

I'm eating a Paella, received the shipping email from KITH, copped the Flyknit Chukka, Mints and APC!!!!!. I couldn't ask for a better day

Finally got down to looking-over the Navy GLIIIs & decided to swap out the laces. Definitely prefer the white so I might put-in the rope laces from the Denims to see how that looks. Regardless, the overall quality and materials on my pair is/are phenomenal. Didn't think I'd be that impressed with them...

(The photo with flash better depicts the actual color.)

^Nice, JFBollIn! I'll hit you with the cliche, 'Where did you get those pants?' question. Pre-cuffed looks much better than pin-cuffed as most people either don't know how to correctly do them and/or try too hard to pull them off...

^Nice, JFBollIn! I'll hit you with the cliche, 'Where did you get those pants?' question. Pre-cuffed looks much better than pin-cuffed as most people either don't know how to correctly do them and/or try too hard to pull them off...
I think those are RF Mercer pants, I think red label.. Sold out real quick and never found them after..

For the record, I never said there was anything wrong with being new to asics, or even following the hype machine to buy a pair of RFs. The only thing I said was that it's ridiculous for you guys to come in here after you bought the shoe and complain about shipping delays, quality/fit issues, etc. That's what you get with overhyped releases. If you don't know that by now you must be very new to the sneaker game (not that there is anything wrong with that, this will be a great learning experience if that is the case). In a store like Kith, with basically one employee in charge of packaging and shipping, there will obviously be delays when thousands of pairs are slated to ship. What I find pathetic is that people can't wait an extra week to have some sneakers that they will probably only wear once or twice anyway. And then the whole thing about fit is ridiculous. You should do your research on how a model fits before buying it, don't complain after the fact just because you didn't do your homework. And don't expect to find sympathy from people who didn't want and/or get the shoe. Like I said before, just be thankful you have a pair. But who am I kidding, we don't live in a grateful society anymore. Everything has to be perfect for everyone. 

I think those are RF Mercer pants, I think red label.. Sold out real quick and never found them after..
Those are not mercer pants, Mercer pants dont have that zipper
In red label he made cuffed jogger pants with the cinched ankles and zippers, they dont really have a specific name like the mercer pants do. He did three patterns, woodland camo, tiger camo, and i think some weird animal print.

i actually have the tiger camo versions im trying to get rid of, never worn them meh  

If there's too many ******ed folks then why don't you leave? I don't think anyone will miss you and your holier-than-thou attitude.

Nah I like the ******ed contributors. Always nice to hear off the wall opinions. Back to the pickup posts, though.

Back
Top Bottom