Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ahh okay. Here's some shots of my Papercuts that you asked someone else for earlier. Not professional at all, but enjoy 
wink.gif
they look. might try and pick them up.

@snapreme your pics of the papecuts have me hyped to get mine. I wont even lie... I got them as mixture of impulse and salt from saturday. Haha looking to be a good impulse pick up.

I remember seeing someone was looking for the Snowmans..

I'm not sure what size you were looking for but I found a pair in a size 12... Top of the box has been cut off and its been unlaced so its been tried on.. 

PM me if you want me to scoop it up for you

That was me but I wear a 10.5 :frown:

Im pretty sure I asked this and someone responded, but do the Sagas run big or small? I am 10.5 TTS and see an 11 for 60! wondering if they will be too big. Last thing I want is to get it and not wear it because it is a bad fit.

That was me but I wear a 10.5
frown.gif

Im pretty sure I asked this and someone responded, but do the Sagas run big or small? I am 10.5 TTS and see an 11 for 60! wondering if they will be too big. Last thing I want is to get it and not wear it because it is a bad fit.
Sagas run big. I size down .5 on them. Those things will be boats.

joelom joelom IMO the original is better, but with silver stripes on both sides. Definitely a love hate colorway to me with the silver and gold respectively.

1234fif 1234fif They're well built in terms of shape and craftsmanship. I'm just not a fan of the sharpness, ironic, between the colors and the design/material of the split tongue.

Last edited:

i think i legit want some photoshop lessons from you. like, for real. point me in the right direction! this would really help me with my customs. my photoshop skills suck so bad that my mockup don't help at all. 
let me know what you need help with. check this. redid the coloration real quick. usually i use the pen tool or a mask, but this is quick. just takes some patients erasing. 

its all about playing with the layer blending mode. 

Back
Top Bottom