Asics Love?!? Where is it?

to give it to me papa
laugh.gif

side note.. was the thirst for these A few really that strong? I'm not seeing it. The shoes are very nice in person and really nice to shoot nonetheless. 

I only saw 9.5, 10, 13 too. Must be just a huuuuuuge coincidence that's all anybody saw.

Not my shop, don't care what goes on... I probably would have struckout anyways.
when I finally made it to the screen to choose a size I can remmember a 9.5 and a 10 for sure then there were two smaller sizes I cant recall and one more that was a 12 or 13, idk which but I think it was 12. Later after many times of trying to get to checkout I only saw 3 sizes left, the 10 and two others I paid no mind to.
I think it is like he said, you have thousands of people trying to cop at once and with errors and what not that size availability was fluctuating.

side note.. was the thirst for these A few really that strong? I'm not seeing it. The shoes are very nice in person and really nice to shoot nonetheless. 

I personally think they are dope but I am just going offf the strength of the photos. I think the mita and packer 25th are better. Everyones taste is different though. Like I said I think these kois are dope but definitely incredible amount of hype surrounds this release. I should of just taken my *** to the store and camped for Saturdays release but after striking out on the Boston tea party release at UBIQ by only 2-3 spots in line, I didnt want to make the drive again on no sleep...next time though I guess ill just suck it up.

Most thirst of any release so far id say. Get my pair today so we will see what all the hype is about. 

Yeah, it was pretty strong. As soon as the original screenshot of the of the 25ths popped up, a lot of focus went straight to the afews & RFs. After having them in hand, quality wise they're the weakest of the 25ths....I received the Turtle GRs the same day and immediately noticed that Turtles were better quality.

just wondering what's the going rate for the non-special dirty bucks? In a size 12 as well if that makes a difference on the price.

Personally my least favorite of the 3 annis I own. Quality isn't great. It does still seem to be the easiest to wear though. Next to tea party.

Yeah, it was pretty strong. As soon as the original screenshot of the of the 25ths popped up, a lot of focus went straight to the afews & RFs. After having them in hand, quality wise they're the weakest of the 25ths....I received the Turtle GRs the same day and immediately noticed that Turtles were better quality.

yea thats what has me worried, been seeing a growing number of posts of people who have the afews in hand saying it is actually lacking compared to other releases. I hope i am still digging them as much as I have from the pics later this week when they arrive.

I might be in the vast minority but I don't think I like any of the anniversary GL3s 
ohwell.gif

I tried for the CNCPTS but that was pretty much it

I might be in the vast minority but I don't think I like any of the anniversary GL3s :\

+1, gr gl3 > anni gl3. Not that I had much of a chance for any of them. Well other than Size?, but I wasn't a fan of those either.

I might be in the vast minority but I don't think I like any of the anniversary GL3s 
ohwell.gif

I'm in the same boat. Nothing has really caught my attention yet. The Koi's were okay, but I'm not mad that I missed out. Hoping there's an anniversary GLIII that I really like and am able to cop. 

Back
Top Bottom