Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The whole shoe shoulda been vibrant baby blue suede (like they looked in the sneaker freaker mag), including the laces and back panel. And white or light grey midsole. Not this piss yellow one. I dunno. My opinion. Suppose they're just trying something different. Will be a pass for me. If I did pick these up I'd have to paint that midsole.

I don't mind them, but I'm not going to purchase them. Also, apparently St. Alfred is not dropping these this Saturday. Guess peeps will have to wait for a little bit longer.

Does that mean the St. Alfred's a pass for everybody?

I personally love them!

of course not.

i'm sure some people genuinely like them and how they look.

and then there's other's who don't like them, but will buy them either because of the limited numbers and hype around them, or to resell...

same ol' story...

will be hilarious if RF kithstrike's those GR's that sat and sat and sat, and they will not only sell out cuz he releases and hypes them, but they will go for double retail or more... :lol:

he's got to be laughing at that himself...

people act like i was just tripping over the ridiculous hype surrounding the miami's, but it's just truth... the hype for asics in general right now is just getting silly...

psyched about the concepts GL3 release. great color combo imo. copper and blue always look nice together

not in boston tho... 
mean.gif

if anyone in boston is planning on attending the release and willing to hook it up and snag me a pair I will compensate you well 
nerd.gif

pm me preaseee

will be hilarious if RF kithstrike's those GR's that sat and sat and sat, and they will not only sell out cuz he releases and hypes them, but they will go for double retail or more...
laugh.gif

he's got to be laughing at that himself...

...the hype for asics in general right now is just getting silly...
lol 3 words "volt rope laces"

I bought a 9.5 in those NYC 85s. Can't beat 49 shipped :smokin

Hopefully I get them lol, they are all sold out now basically, yikes :x

dammit beat me to it!!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So I get the #kithstrike notification and my heart starts beating fast, thinking flamingos/super greens dropped. Head to the site just to see that Neon garbage. *insert appropriate .gif*

laugh.gif

They look like some kids Asics in my eighth grade class....with the custom highlighter going on.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I copped. Interested to see these in person. Thank god there wasn't that much of a price hike without the rope laces

Back
Top Bottom