Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So I k ow it's jus Tuesday but spots in us aren't lookin like there gettin colletts this weekend like a push bck for the U.S. anybody know

Nice. I have the Koi on the way, and considering the Dirty Bucks. But I think I'm gonna get the Far East first. But who knows.

New to Asics really, but I jumped in with a few GR/cheap pairs of the GL III (black  bandana/Miami Vice) and now I'm picking up a few nicer pairs.

Bucks are sick to me. Buts it's not for everyone. I think someone was asking for koi sizing. They fit a tad bit smaller than the buck. Kois are a weird fit to me. most def bigger than TTS if you're not wearing thick grandpa socks.

Last edited:

So I was wearing these sagas and they just morphed on me right by the toe. Is there a way to restich the material on the toe cap back? Or is it over

anyone know a direct number to Diamond Supply Co.? they charged my card but got no order confirmation so I'm assuming the order didn't get through..

I've emailed them last week already but has not received any reply.

anyone know a direct number to Diamond Supply Co.? they charged my card but got no order confirmation so I'm assuming the order didn't get through..

I've emailed them last week already but has not received any reply.

Just check your account, if you have a pending order then you have a confirmation

One of my locals silently dropped the afew kois. I managed to grab a pair but not my size. Doesn't seem like there's too many pairs floating around so a trade will prob be impossible. Really wanted to wear these too.

Back
Top Bottom