Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got these in the mail

Whats the deal with KOI sizing?  IIRC some dudes said they fit bigger than usual?

I normally wear 9.5 in all GL3 but I wear a 9 in St Alfreds, Woei's etc.

Can I include sz 9 in my KOI hunt when it begins?

Whats the deal with KOI sizing?  IIRC some dudes said they fit bigger than usual?

Pretty much all of my GL3 are a size 9.5 with the exception of 2 GRs in a 10.
Koi in 9.5 feel a bit tight/snug around the toes to me.

I find they fit pretty similar to most GL3's w/o leather lining.

Picked up these koi's recently. One of the few out of the anniversary pack so far that I really had to have.

Nice pickup! One of the best Asics releases this year IMO. Lot's people complained about the materials but the design itself is great.

Yo lol after these FP & the Blue's from the puddle pack, im saving up my money in the shoe game. KITH is going to kill it in Decemeber with a color scheme design that agruably looks like "Salmon Toe 2.0" 

I'm not a fan of "What the" shoes so the Kith pair will be an easy pass.  Dont understand how people can rock two totally different shoes at once.

thought it was two separate pairs? 

a "what the" based on what we can gather from the ****** calendar pic, would be hideous. 

I'm not a fan of "What the" shoes so the Kith pair will be an easy pass.  Dont understand how people can rock two totally different shoes at once.

I like "what the" shoes. I like asymmetrical shoes. The KFE USA was like that in the sense that one shoe had red accents while the other had blue. It's nice to see them every now and then but not overused.

Back
Top Bottom