Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anyone know if the FP's are releasing at any shops online states side? I just got a ExtraButter email stating this... " Asics x Foot Patrol Gel Lyte III ($200) Releasing this Saturday, August 29th at both locations. First come, first serve." It will bum me out if all these shops just do in-store only release. 

^From the looks of the interest in them, I'd doubt many shops put them online. Proper, Cncpts, and EB usually have pairs make it online though.

BTW, where's the weird promo vid for the FPs?

So I was lucky enough to have a friend living in perth last restock and was able to cop 2 pairs of mortars . I got the nylon tongue, heard some the bigger sizes had canvas tongue. My question is, both the suede on both shoes on one of my pairs looks weird (at least for me). 

This pair (white lace) to me has more hairy suede(not sure how you would call it, rough??)

While this pair (gray laces) to me looks to have a more normal suede

Gray lace pair.

White lace pair. 

Dont really mind coz imma wear them anyway just want to know more. Coz im not to familiar with the materials yet. 

Thanks!!
That's just asics crappy inconsistent suede. Never kn ow what your gonna get

Hahaha ThreeGees always be mad about quality HahahA yo your Premier 998 looks good homie

Lol be practical I hope they are not wasting material on some (railroad buffalo hunting). I'm not worried (OCDing) at the toe box perforations. Then again my pair is symmetric to each other.

8)

I never even noticed until that grid was there. Seriously though, you really got to look at them close to see that.

Not sure if this is allowed but i'm desperate; Does anyone out there have a Japan Credit Card and does not mind helping a brother out? Would really really appreciate the assistance! Just need your help for a purchase, order will be shipped to my address and I'll transfer you the amount via PayPal or Bank transfer immediately. Thanks in advance!

Being that the Alpines are one of my top 10 this year GR or Collab I will be all over these. At discount of course. Also we needs pic's of the purple pair, I'm intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom