Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have a DS size 11.5 RF sage glv that im thinking about trading for the concepts 8 ball glv in the same size. Would this be an even trade??? I would appreciate any advice thanks!!!!!!
im an idiot and didnt pick up the Cranes when asics had that 40% sale cuz I didnt realize it ended that night. Anywhere to grab them cheaper than $92 shipped that jimmyjazz has?

Also looking for the black mamba gel lyte iii on discount somewhere
nerd.gif
No need to beat yourself up about it because the Cranes weren't eligible for that particular discount anyway.  So, no loss there playa.  Think that's about the best price for them at present though, at least that I'm seeing.

Unless, of course, you want $2 cheaper @ BAIT (w/ code).  
laugh.gif

http://www.baitme.com/asics-men-gel-lyte-iii-gray-light-grey-white-ash513l-1301-40

Last edited:

I have a DS size 11.5 RF sage glv that im thinking about trading for the concepts 8 ball glv in the same size. Would this be an even trade??? I would appreciate any advice thanks!!!!!!
I would never do that trade...  8 balls go for around retail.  Sages are way better.  8 ball would have to add

No need to beat yourself up about it because the Cranes weren't eligible for that particular discount anyway.  So, no loss there playa.  Think that's about the best price for them at present though, at least that I'm seeing.

Unless, of course, you want $2 cheaper @ BAIT (w/ code).  :lol:

http://www.baitme.com/asics-men-gel-lyte-iii-gray-light-grey-white-ash513l-1301-40

not really beatig myself up, I just keep sleeping on these for some reason haha. they were eligible during the morning, then asics caught on and removed them from being eligible. I had them at $72 shipped but waited too long :lol:

repped for pointing out bait though, they have a couple things I could grab there

is Bait acting all wonky for anyone else? I keep getting "Bad Gateway"

Last edited:
Doesn't look like UNDFTD is gnna be dropping the FP's?  Haven't seen anything on IG or other social media for them.

They're starting to do a little too much. Anybody have pics of the 3M GL IIIs with the rainbow laces? Sample pair, not sure if or when they come out.

Was able to cop a pair of foot patrol's for $300 shipped. Considering I would have paid $212(after tax) in store, $10 in gas, and at a minimum of 4 hours out of my Saturday, I've got no problems with this price.

Back
Top Bottom