Asics Love?!? Where is it?

3 years in a row Asics releases good Xmas GRs

Rudolph Sagas :pimp:

Snowman IIIs :pimp:

Bad Santa and Jack Frost :pimp:

Just received my GLIII Workwear today and the suede on it is the best i've ever seen on an Asics release. Better than the Alpines for sure. Top notch quality overall, no glue stains, nada.

Really tempted by the GLV too now.

Just received my GLIII Workwear today and the suede on it is the best i've ever seen on an Asics release. Better than the Alpines for sure. Top notch quality overall, no glue stains, nada.

Really tempted by the GLV too now.
Better, than Alpines?  Alpines are basically collab nubuck material on a GR so thats tough for me to believe.  Workwear perf toe box looks like the Outdoor GLV which was so-so suede quality.

Last edited:
These babies just came in. Super nice in hand.

Better, than Alpines?  Alpines are basically collab nubuck material on a GR so thats tough for me to believe.  Workwear perf toe box looks like the Outdoor GLV which was so-so suede quality.
Personal preference I guess. I like my suede a little nappier/hairier than most. Took a quick pic for reference. 

Note that the marbled parts of the shoe are brown and not black at all. Most of the pics I had seen of them made it look like it was black.

They also come with another set of brown flats.

Last edited:
Bad santas look dope. Baits are w/e. I'm 15 min away from their flagship, but I think I'll pass. I passed on the blue ribbon j crews as well, hope I don't regret that decision.

Btw, I'm actually a HUGE Bait fan, too, and rep them a lot here in MA, so I'm really disappointed on that pricing. Dammit, Bait, Tilapia ain't an expensive fish, so its skin shouldn't make a GL3 no $200

live chatted with j.crew, if you preordered and did not receive an emial your good, shipping emails going out today and tommorow

Last edited:

anyone order a Jcrew pair YESTERDAY and NOT get a confirmation email yet?
dont't worry your good, if you did it over a phone order the night before the release than most people did not get emails like me. i talked to them today and they said they stopped sending preorder emails but the order is on the account and you'll get a confirmation when it ships today / tomorrow 

Anybody know some online sites that still has the Kimono GL3s in a size 8.5 or 9?
Check with kickshi.

Also if anyone needs J. Crew Blue Ribbon check with the J. Crew store at Ala Moana Center, not sure if they do phone order.  Walked in this morning and picked them up no problems.

Would cop the Blue Ribbons if they were eligible for the 25% off promo code the site's pushing, but I'll pass at full retail. They just don't do it enough for me.

Most J Crew's restock. The only ones I remember not really doing it were the Independence Day 998's to my chagrin :smh:

Like to give Feature a shout out for the love they sent during the Labor Day disco....so with that, here is what I copped....let me know what you think about the laces.
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom