Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm not up to date on Asics but what are these called? They're so clean.
smokin.gif
Gel Lyte 3

Hi guys,
how do miamis fit? I mean compared to non collabs gl IIIs. I heard they comes slightly bigger.
Waiting for my dolphins ( sz 8) and pretty scared they could be bigger. Never had collabs before

Hi guys,
how do miamis fit? I mean compared to non collabs gl IIIs. I heard they comes slightly bigger.
Waiting for my dolphins ( sz
glasses.gif
and pretty scared they could be bigger. Never had collabs before
 to me they fit pretty much the same. so don't worry! 

Hi guys,
Waiting for my dolphins ( sz
glasses.gif
and pretty scared they could be bigger. Never had collabs before
I wear a 9 in the navy/orange that fit great but my miami 9s fit a bit bigger.

Any idea whether these will see a US release? They're available for pre-order overseas (July shipment) but I haven't seen anything else about them.

I posted this right before the St Alfreds debacle so IDK if it was just lost in the shuffle or nobody knows. Anyone have info though?

I think we've all seen enough PS's and corrections on their design now, and heard enough opinions. But they are selling out just fine the way they are, so I'm sure St. Alfred's got what they were going for
Every Asics collabs sell out just fine... We all know that... still interesting to see different design of it...

Last edited:
yep , looks like they found a few extra pairs in the stock room and put them up
They had those available on their site for a good 6 months before the revamp and nobody cared! Funny how things change.

Last edited:
I'm digging those red ones up there. Might have to have the old lady make a stop by the mall and see if they have them.

Back
Top Bottom