Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last edited:

Yep. I really like how simple they are, but I don't really need another pair of goretex GLV's. I'll probably end up passing. 
One pair of gortex glvs is enough for me.

They're too bulky.

Alfreds would have been insane if they were just suede or mesh.

More emails in the middle of the night from lowtex. Never got more emails for one order in my life. Btw, was looking at more pics of sbtg last night. Removable asics patch on tongue is sick
In the pics you saw did the shoes look the way it does in the promo pics from kickslab, or did they look more like the shoes in the pics with the white background?

Yes. Goretex Glv equals bulky and bad shape

It may be an outlier, but my tan Bodega goretex pair has the best shape of any of my glvs. For me, the goretex pairs are infinitely more wearable than almost anything else in the winter and I cannot wait to get my hands on these st Alfreds.

Shame on the St Alfreds.  Was hoping they'd do an all suede number again.  Pass for me.

so did any one successfully placed a pre-order on the monkey time??
Me 
happy.gif

I couldn't figure anything out once I had them in cart so eventually I just gave up and posted the link here so others could give it a go. I don't understand why there are still overseas websites that are known worldwide that don't have an English option in this day and age.
United Arrows doesn't ship out of Japan. They're not a very popular shop outside of here, so can't really blame them. For the most part, Japan likes to keep stuff isolated.

just wondering it indicates concepts new york....hmmm...clueless. so many drops this sat [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Another shot of the St. A GLVs from FB

12249913_1639819062946388_167190849418704477_n.jpg

Really really like them tbh, absolutely love their beige midsole.

And i don't have any goretex so these would be a welcome addition to the collection

Last edited:
It may be an outlier, but my tan Bodega goretex pair has the best shape of any of my glvs. For me, the goretex pairs are infinitely more wearable than almost anything else in the winter and I cannot wait to get my hands on these st Alfreds.

Same, I wear my goretex glvs all the time when its cold. bodegas get the most use

And i don't have any goretex so these would be a welcome addition to the collection

digging them too...perfect for winter[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

digging them too...perfect for winter[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Yeah they'd be perfect for my trip to Japan end of the month but doubt they'd get to me in time.. :/

Hope i get through on St. A though. The last time i ordered from them they cancelled my order due to "fraud"

Echo your sentiments. Would I have preferred suede over Gortex? Yes. But like yourself, I'd also love to add a Gortex to the collection, too. Plus I like the color combo and simplicity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom