Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hello !

I am new to Asics, and I am not a big fan of paying resell so I am mostly looking at future releases ! Are the exclusives generally also available through other retailers (Euro) ?

Sadly I missed the releases of the 25th anniversary but it seems like a decent amount of retailers carried them.

Will it also be the same for future releases? Like the Extra Butter Karaoke, Monkey Times or sbtg ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
Email says if you need changes to your order like address or combine it with other items, you email them.

Other than that, just wait

Hello !
I am new to Asics, and I am not a big fan of paying resell so I am mostly looking at future releases ! Are the exclusives generally also available through other retailers (Euro) ?
Sadly I missed the releases of the 25th anniversary but it seems like a decent amount of retailers carried them.

Will it also be the same for future releases? Like the Extra Butter Karaoke, Monkey Times or sbtg ?

Thanks !

it varies from each release.
2 (3?) pairs of 25th anniversery are left. same retailers, many many shops but each with very low stock.

Cheapest i've seen for them's just under 100 (bait with their 25% off i think) but i'm waiting and hoping to pick them up for about 60 down the road

woke up to a full on order confirmation saying payment recieved. Said expected ship date is Dec 2-5 :smokin

normally im not one to update on emails so much, but feel its neccesarry here :lol:

Last edited:
More emails in the middle of the night from lowtex. Never got more emails for one order in my life. Btw, was looking at more pics of sbtg last night. Removable asics patch on tongue is sick

I might end up with an extra 9.5, I pre ordered 2 with a credit card and 2 with PayPal but only the PayPal ones worked,however I'm not sure if I got 2 size 9's or 2 size 9.5's and the invoice is no help
If you end up with 2x size 9's, please let me know

so did any one successfully placed a pre-order on the monkey time??

I couldn't figure anything out once I had them in cart so eventually I just gave up and posted the link here so others could give it a go. I don't understand why there are still overseas websites that are known worldwide that don't have an English option in this day and age.

Last edited:
St. Alfred

Back
Top Bottom