Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did those who won the EB raffle ever have an opportunity to say what size they wanted, or was it just assigned to them? I never saw a 'size' field on the entry page... and it appears I didn't win either, so it's moot, but I'm still trying to figure this out.

need a legit check please... seller says DS no box, shoes only.. 
smile.gif
Those are fake. 

And I am absolutely amazed that they faked them...

need a legit check please... seller says DS no box, shoes only.. 
smile.gif
These two shots look very suspect in my eyes - the heel looks way off (would need a closer shot to know for sure) and the "gel-lyte v" on the side also looks completely fugazi. Here are two shots from my pair bought straight from kith... 

Last edited:
Yes, they looked off to begin with, but the back heel tab was the biggest give away. I also had the pair sitting right next to me, when I saw the post so that made it easier to tell. 

On a side note, these are my LEAST comfortable GLV. For some reason, I believe the mold must have run smaller. I have worn them a few times and they absolutely kill my feet. I am thinking about getting rid of them. 

Last edited:
Agreed - they are pretty high quality knockoffs tho, not an easy collab to fake. The "GEL" isn't nearly bold enough... 

Yes, they looked off to begin with, but the back heel tab was the biggest give away. I also had the pair sitting right next to me, when I saw the post so that made it easier to tell. 

On a side note, these are my LEAST comfortable GLV. For some reason, I believe the mold must have run smaller. I have worn them a few times and they absolutely kill my feet. I am thinking about getting rid of them. 

I had to grab my pair too. It looks like this rep even has that pebbled pattern on the stripes :nerd:

My sages are super comfortable, the SNS tailor glv is my least comfortable, I don't even know how, it's so bad.

Your shoe size was at the bottom of the entry

Huh.... never saw it at all. Just saw the email addy, name, and I think address? Then the "Subscribe" button. I dunno... oh well. I'll try for them on the 12th, but if I can't cop, so be it. Lotsa $$$ saved.

Those are fake. 

And I am absolutely amazed that they faked them...

These two shots look very suspect in my eyes - the heel looks way off (would need a closer shot to know for sure) and the "gel-lyte v" on the side also looks completely fugazi. Here are two shots from my pair bought straight from kith... 
funny thing to me is the fakes have better quality control then the real thing. My sages were the worst piece of crap I ever seen. One shoe didn't even have any perf haha so bad

I know its already been asked, but if anyone has a code they dont want for translation raffle on a 10.5 or 11 hit me up. And I know its a longshot but I need an assist on the black widows in a 10.

funny thing to me is the fakes have better quality control then the real thing. My sages were the worst piece of crap I ever seen. One shoe didn't even have any perf haha so bad

Word one of the shoes in my pair also has that perf issue, its there but its "blurry". Not to mention one of them came with a big *** stain but luckily I was able to get rid of it

My Hanons came in yesterday and they fit very odd... Long and narrow.... Wish I had stuck to a 12 because the 13 is way too long... Would love to trade my 13 for a 12 and willing to pay a bit to do so.... But I am guessing very doubtful... Considering I paid resale ($340) my best bet might be to return for a 20% restocking fee unfortunately... Agreed?

Back
Top Bottom