Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i sort of cant believe how many people want the SBTGs and couldnt get them. What was going on when they were put up for pre order through kickslabd and rakkuten? They were a fairly easy pick up the first go around.

Sometimes you just miss things. Life.
Bro I might be able to help you. Just got @joelom
 and some other heads a pair. I'll PM you.

didn't know your NT name. Thank you!

So has anybody seen or herd for sure that other U.S. stores will release the rf asics Tomrrow seems like it'll be a kith us exclusive

So has anybody seen or herd for sure that other U.S. stores will release the rf asics Tomrrow seems like it'll be a kith us exclusive
I think stores are starting to post...  I'd give the usual suspects a call if you're looking to pick them up.  Euro stores are releasing them and Concepts posted already so I don't see it being Kith exclusive.  It might be Kith exclusive in NYC though because only the Boston one is getting it

I think stores are starting to post...  I'd give the usual suspects a call if you're looking to pick them up.  Euro stores are releasing them and Concepts posted already so I don't see it being Kith exclusive.  It might be Kith exclusive in NYC though because only the Boston one is getting it
yea that's what I think too. Tristate area exclusive. If any other spot does get em ima be there whether I win the kith raffle or not

Congrats to those who ate on the sbgt! I ended up getting too into how to make a murderer on Netflix and totally forgot about them, woke up this morning and realized what happened! - highly recommend the show ps. How did everyone do? Tough release? 180 plus 50 shipped is tuff

Congrats to those who ate on the sbgt! I ended up getting too into how to make a murderer on Netflix and totally forgot about them, woke up this morning and realized what happened! - highly recommend the show ps. How did everyone do? Tough release? 180 plus 50 shipped is tuff

Well based on the experience who waited...not an FSR and maybe not even multiple pairs on available sizes

So not a good experience who wanted a pair

Day 22.

#25DaysOfAsics

You didn't miss out on much. They only had a 6-8 and a 10 and seemed like they only had a pair each.

Disappointing.

Does anyone know if livestock vancouver has been receiving the 25th anniversarys. They never post asics info on their website or other feeds, but I know they have received asics collabs in the past. Any help is appreciated thanks

Does anyone know if livestock vancouver has been receiving the 25th anniversarys. They never post asics info on their website or other feeds, but I know they have received asics collabs in the past. Any help is appreciated thanks
they don't get them

Back
Top Bottom