Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still no info on who will drop sbtg on Saturday? Looked through a bunch of retailers instagram and none had them listed.

I know its random as hell but I want to see that reigning champ sample get released.

I literally came to this thread to post the SAME EXACT thing!!! Great minds think alike sir. They need to release these bad boys!!

EDIT: I'm still in shock I read your comment as I was uploading the photo. I rarely double up on shoes; however, this would definitely be a release I would double up on. I'm holding off the blue ribbons b/c i'm hopeful the reigning champs will still release

Last edited:
I literally came to this thread to post the SAME EXACT thing!!! Great minds think alike sir. They need to release these bad boys!!

EDIT: I'm still in shock I read your comment as I was uploading the photo. I rarely double up on shoes; however, this would definitely be a release I would double up on. I'm holding off the blue ribbons b/c i'm hopeful the reigning champs will still release
They remind me of the geminis with the two tone navy thing they have going on. Dope. 

Info on Sand Layers and SBTG from End.

Asics x Monkey Time Gel Lyte V    Beige/Beige                       H6H3K-0505      £120       23/01/2016

Asics x Kick Lab Gel Lyte V           Light Brown/Mid Brown       H6J3Q-6061      £120        30/01/2016
Instore Only

Info on Sand Layers and SBTG from End.

Asics x Monkey Time Gel Lyte V    Beige/Beige                       H6H3K-0505     £120       23/01/2016

Asics x Kick Lab Gel Lyte V           Light Brown/Mid Brown       H6J3Q-6061      £120       30/01/2016

Instore Only

Nooooo

Splash citys came in from Baits 35% off sale. The entire upper is dull as hell. Precreased in the toebox too. I only paid $86 and im disappointed. Lol What was retail? $120+???? I would be beyond pissed. How could they messed up black and blue?

People who ordered clots, how do you guys get your tracking info? Did they email it to you? On my order history it just says paypal confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom