Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Price point not too high especially for a collab + special packaging! Like the colorway of the shoe.

Bdga quality and color is on point, but that shape of the toe box is a major turnoff for me on that model. I still would rock tho just because colors/materials are too nice.

Completely forgot about the special packaging :smh:
Thought that was just for that scavenger hunt thing :lol:

Completely forgot about the special packaging :smh:
Thought that was just for that scavenger hunt thing :lol:

It wasn't the same as the scavenger hunt, it was a box with roadmap print and a disposable camera.

The Bodegas have grown on me. Especially after seeing the other laces used, and someone had a pair of light blue jeans on and they looked damn clean. Still not my cop of tea but that price tag encourages you to take that risk. Collaborations are coming out often (too many if you ask me). And with such steep price tags like the NB&RF "City Never Sleeps" collab at 250 people are waiting for less-expensive options. ****, the release threw in a camera and dope packaging for 130. That's refreshing, that's a steal.

Last edited:
Just scored a pair of FP sagas
glasses.gif

hope 3Gz sizing tip is right
yeah you'll be ok. I think it's pretty well known that saga fit half sz bigger than gl3/gl5

What a price lol. I was in the area too but i left and decided not to stop by since i spent money at the 3sixteen sample sale. Damnit...

@BuddhaChris I find that with asics, its best to go by euro sz. For example, my tts is a 9 but my euro tts is 42.5 so I buy 42.5 in all asics. GL3, GLV, Speed and Respector sz 42.5 is 9.5 and saga and gel sight 42.5 is sz 9. The only exception for me is gt2 in which 42.5 is 9.5 but I usually find that sz 9 is better than 9.5. I also find that all gt2 fit different. Most of mine are a 9 but my hal bricks are 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom