Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did anyone order Respector from Kilates? I ordered for a friend and these fools sent me a Fedex tracking number from 2014. I swear these guys are amateurs

Did anyone order Respector from Kilates? I ordered for a friend and these fools sent me a Fedex tracking number from 2014. I swear these guys are amateurs
When did they send you that tracking number? Probably just a recycled tracking number that hasn't updated to your shipment yet.

That happened to me before with USPS, but it updated once the package was accepted lol

And the dude asking about SBTG probably meant tts with other glv, which they are.

Sneaker politics in store as well

Last edited:
So what's the consensus on sizing? I wear 12 in NB 998 and I just tried the GLV Bodega and seemed to be okay. TTS in Adidas and Nike is 12.5, but sometimes I fit in 12s.

I think the people that say glv is tts do not wear uk/us new balances or haven't measured their foot with a brannock device.

Edit: I don't have the sbtg so I can't comment on sizing for them.

Last edited:

So what's the consensus on sizing? I wear 12 in NB 998 and I just tried the GLV Bodega and seemed to be okay. TTS in Adidas and Nike is 12.5, but sometimes I fit in 12s.
TTS Nike is 10. I go half size down in NB 998s and the only GLVs I have are the Bodega Get Wet in a 10, which gets a bit uncomfortable at times.

I guess the proportions get jacked with larger sizes as well as everyone's foot being different. My GLIII/GLV size is 9 and my size 9 clots fit me fine, maybe with just a little extra room. I don't think I could have went .5 down with the clots and 8.5 GLIII/GLV do not fit me. Perfect NB sizing is 8.5 for 577/997/998 MIUSA/UK. 

Back
Top Bottom