Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Asics is hard on big footers. I understand there based out of Asia. But that SBTG release has been non-existent as far as my size-13, and there's not many options on EBay for the Sand Layer in a size-13. I can only imagine the resell on the slim few pairs of 13s in the SBTGs. I'll try and get the sand layers for 225-240. I really want those

I called SS in greensboro today at 12 because that's when they first open up on sundays. I talked to a worker and asked if they had the sandlayers available, he said yea but they only had a sz 12. (they take phone orders for anyone who's trying to cop). I thought that was strange considering they didn't open at all yesterday because of the snow. I asked the dude if they opened up and he hesitated and lied to me saying yes. I called those dudes at the top of every hour, from open to close and didn't get an answer. Shady business on their part. They most likely backdoored pairs on ebay for the resell value. And i'm not about to pay a 100-150% markup on a shoe. I don't understand why buying sneakers has to be such a hassle these days. 

End of my rant. 

they were open yesterday

Got to cop Sand Layers at St. Alfred yesterday. Couple of guys in front of me who said they were 11.5-12 got the last 10.5 just so they wouldn't leave empty handed, so I had to size down. Still fits great!

Hope everyone else had a good Japan Day.

Last edited:
Asics is hard on big footers. I understand there based out of Asia. But that SBTG release has been non-existent as far as my size-13, and there's not many options on EBay for the Sand Layer in a size-13. I can only imagine the resell on the slim few pairs of 13s in the SBTGs. I'll try and get the sand layers for 225-240. I really want those
I hear you. I wear 12.5, but need to get 13. I got a 13 Sand Layer luckily. But no SBTG. If you can get them for $240, go for it, but my guess is....no way below $300. 

Got to cop Sand Layers at St. Alfred yesterday. Couple of guys in front of me got the last 10.5 just so they wouldn't leave empty handed, so I had to size down. Still fits great!

Hope everyone else had a good Japan Day.
What time do you get there and how many in line? Would you say they fit larger than usual V? 

What time do you get there and how many in line? Would you say they fit larger than usual V? 

I got there around 930. I was maybe 10th in line. By the time I got to the front, they only had a size 8 SBTG as well. I wouldn't say they fit large.

Gel 3 >>> 5
For certain size. For example, size 13 looks weird on Gel 3 because it's soon wide and the tongue looks strange. It probably works better for smaller sizes. I think the GLV being slightly narrower works better if you have big feet and need to size up. 

I think it just depends on which model u like better. GLV for me tho. Just more comfy and wearable for my wide *** feet

I like the V waaay more, I didn't even go for the 3, the quilted stitching and piping was a little too much for me, Hope the V is easier to get than all those 25th's though.

For certain size. For example, size 13 looks weird on Gel 3 because it's soon wide and the tongue looks strange. It probably works better for smaller sizes. I think the GLV being slightly narrower works better if you have big feet and need to size up. 

Sz 10.5 ...no GLV interest me at all.

Missed the Sand Layers again. Was able to get the atmos for a friend though. Repped for the look out

Back
Top Bottom