Asics Love?!? Where is it?

You're in Philadelphia(ish), right? I'd imagine it was fairly expensive there, too? It hurts my soul/heart to pay anything near $300.  I've only paid more than $325 1 time and it was for a pair of Banned 1s. Probably the only shoe I'd hold on to if I had to clear out my closet of any "special" shoes. Respect to MJ, the man who got me into shoes in the first place. 
originally. i live in north jersey for work now. 1300 would get me a pretty sweet spot in south philly/ south jersey... up here its a one bedroom haha

yea 325 is the most I've paid for a pair. i haven't don't that in a while thankfully. but same with you, it was a shoe that means a lot to you. so its "worth" more.
Cool. My friend actually lived in NJ and just moved to PA. I was all bummed about her moving to PA because I was getting stuff from Swoosh tax free ... then I realized PA is tax free for clothing/shoes, too 
happy.gif
. I was paying $1550 for a 3 year old home with 2550 sqft and a garage in Houston(albeit I got lucky, because the housing/rental market was insane there my last few years there). San Diego ... not so much. That will get you a closet and you have to share it with the toilet paper. Weather is amazing out here and it's pretty, but as thankful as I am for the opportunity to live out on the West Coast for a 4/5 years, I'll be more than ready to head back to Houston when my time is up. 

Cool. My friend actually lived in NJ and just moved to PA. I was all bummed about her moving to PA because I was getting stuff from Swoosh tax free ... then I realized PA is tax free for clothing/shoes, too 
happy.gif
. I was paying $1550 for a 3 year old home with 2550 sqft and a garage in Houston(albeit I got lucky, because the housing/rental market was insane there my last few years there). San Diego ... not so much. That will get you a closet and you have to share it with the toilet paper. Weather is amazing out here and it's pretty, but as thankful as I am for the opportunity to live out on the West Coast for a 4/5 years, I'll be more than ready to head back to Houston when my time is up. 
i would love to move SD. just for the weather. i have some friends working outside of dallas and the places they have for what i pay is crazy. its just cheap down there. crazy how different it is across the country. 

paying damn near 2 stacks for a 1 bedroom in the dc metro

im hustling backwards
3 stacks here, but I get an extra bedroom lol. My buddy purchased some 1 bedroom, no closet having, downstairs dwelling home in DC and that thing was $400k. Could not believe it. I wouldn't have paid more than $800 for that place. For $400k in most of the South, less say the Miami area or super close to the beach, you're going to have something close to a mansion. Easily a really nice 3,000+ sqft home. May sweat your balls off, but ... beach or a pool isn't too far. And for that cost, you're more than likely going to have one in your backyard.

happy.gif
i would love to move SD. just for the weather. i have some friends working outside of dallas and the places they have for what i pay is crazy. its just cheap down there. crazy how different it is across the country. 
And the women. There are some fine ones here for sure. See above about how far your dollar goes. For me, this a great place to vacation, but not live on a permanent basis. I say that today, but who knows if my tune will change in a few years...

3 stacks here, but I get an extra bedroom lol. My buddy purchased some 1 bedroom, no closet having, downstairs dwelling home in DC and that thing was $400k. Could not believe it. I wouldn't have paid more than $800 for that place. For $400k in most of the South, less say the Miami area or super close to the beach, you're going to have something close to a mansion. Easily a really nice 3,000+ sqft home. May sweat your balls off, but ... beach or a pool isn't too far. And for that cost, you're more than likely going to have one in your backyard.

And the women. There are some fine ones here for sure. See above about how far your dollar goes. For me, this a great place to vacation, but not live on a permanent basis. I say that today, but who knows if my tune will change in a few years...
yea the same for a small 2 bedroom from the 60-70s up here can get a new 3 bedroom with a garage and **** from the 90-00s  down there. or so it seems. crazy.
i remember thinking of applying to nixon over there in SD. office on the beach. could ride my motorcycle all year round. heard the dudes surfed on lunch breaks...

but thats a lot loot. well see haha. 

yea the same for a small 2 bedroom from the 60-70s up here can get a new 3 bedroom with a garage and **** from the 90-00s  down there. or so it seems. crazy.
i remember thinking of applying to nixon over there in SD. office on the beach. could ride my motorcycle all year round. heard the dudes surfed on lunch breaks...

but thats a lot loot. well see haha. 
May as well give it a shot. You're young and you only live once. I'm sure once you get to know some locals, a lot places (and cheaper) will open up for ya that the normal person moving from out of town wouldn't be privy to. 
Before people come in here complaining about no shoe talk

EU boutiques are getting their shipments of RC's this week

grey >
Greys > Blues > Blacks. I feel like I need at least the grey and the blues, even though I have too many blues already ...  
grin.gif

Last edited:
Overkill already has them on their site

grey
https://www.overkillshop.com/en/asics-gel-lyte-iii-h53gk-9393.html

black
https://www.overkillshop.com/en/asics-gel-lyte-iii-h53gk-9090.html

navy
https://www.overkillshop.com/en/asics-gel-lyte-iii-h53gk-5050.html

Funny how all these boutiques are posting info on them, but RC has yet to post one single bit of info regarding price and release

Yeah..RC needs to quit playin and give us the scoop already. Looking like a $160-ish price point

Being RC and all hopefully these are widely available in Canada. Getting Asics up here is a challenge as is.

May as well give it a shot. You're young and you only live once. I'm sure once you get to know some locals, a lot places will open up for ya that the normal person moving from out of town wouldn't be privy to.

Greys > Blues > Blacks. I feel like I need at least the grey and the blues, even though I have too many blues already ...  
grin.gif

true. well see how this year plays out. 
Before people come in here complaining about no shoe talk

EU boutiques are getting their shipments of RC's this week

grey >
i want them all. but grey is all i need. like...NEED.

Back
Top Bottom