Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Dried Roses look really cheap in pics

i dont get the hype
Dried Rose are amazing in hand. Actually paid resell for them but don't tell nobody haha

giphy.gif

XXL is generally only on the RC website.  A few retailers stock XXL, but not many,

Looked at their site and no XXL in the heavyweight hoodies. I only ask cause I haven't bought any RC hoodies. But if an XL will give me the room I like then I'll get that, not a fan of the skinny fit.

Looked at their site and no XXL in the heavyweight hoodies. I only ask cause I haven't bought any RC hoodies. But if an XL will give me the room I like then I'll get that, not a fan of the skinny fit.
Stick to their Core product (midweight terry).  They have XXL of all the core. If you normally wear a XXL, get the XXL.  RC is pretty TTS.

The more I see the RCs the less I want them. Was pretty excited at first but now I don't think I'll be upset if I strike out.
If the lowish Asics retail trend continues ill definitely try for them though.

Last edited:
Ok cool, I normally get xxl when stuff runs a size small, so l might try xl then

Buy an XL from somewhere you can return to so you find your size. Nordstrom or revolve or j crew. I swear by RC--great stuff. Just got the slim sweatpants today. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom