Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Someone mention undefeated got the Trico yesterday, which store? La brea or sliver lake. Might stop by before work to see if they still have pairs.... Doubt it tho

That's why ya'll shouldn't post links and leads on here. PM or text the people u think should know. That's what i do. Corny lurkers who contribute nothing to society wind up eating up all our sizes. Most of u prob won't agree with me but whatever. I swear some dudes just post sh*t to get their rep up

Last edited:
That's why ya'll shouldn't post links and leads on here. PM or text the people u think should know. That's what i do. Corny lurkers who contribute nothing to society wind up eating up all our sizes. Most of u prob won't agree with me but whatever. I swear some dudes just post sh*t to get their rep up

this is exactly how I feel on every thread on this site. If we go through the work to try and help eachother out, we should have a way of keeping people that do nothing except look for those red links away from them, at least for a little while. Like posts should be private to members for a little while, and then show to the public or something at a later time.

I know its not that big of a deal and theres plenty of other places to get those links, but its just frustrating sometimes :lol:

Last edited:

yup

Last edited:
Got my invoice from oneness

Navy baby 
nthat.gif

It does help some people who do contribute though.

I don't really deal with many people outside of here and I only found out about oneness by checking the thread this morning.

well explain how the f...if you just joined to expect to get anywhere with all this BS, I just found this via reddit, it's more focused, but am I expected to post and post for countless years before someone trusts me or anyone else? don't accept anyone new...that's a wonderful way to operate in your daily lives, worry about people coming in here to flip crap...not everyone is as scary as most of you think

Got my invoice from oneness

Navy baby 
nthat.gif
way to go lurker…bro you and everyone like you should be banned from this thread. I have no tolerance for your type or anyone like you playing games where you get a shoe you desire, this is an elitist regime group where only a few should have and keep the knowledge to get the **** they want, I SMH at you sir….lol congrats on the cop g!

well explain how the f...if you just joined to expect to get anywhere with all this BS, I just found this via reddit, it's more focused, but am I expected to post and post for countless years before someone trusts me or anyone else? don't accept anyone new...that's a wonderful way to operate in your daily lives, worry about people coming in here to flip crap...not everyone is as scary as most of you think

just start posting and become known. I like to see the same names come in and post and not complain.

You just need to stop asking for handouts like you are owed something. Contribute something and help others out. This isn't a thread to come and beg for people to sell you/pick up sneakers for retail. Do your homework and contribute. That's all. 

agreed...ish like that costed me sandlayers and dude still didnt get any reps for it
laugh.gif

You just need to stop asking for handouts like you are owed something. Contribute something and help others out. This isn't a thread to come and beg for people to sell you/pick up sneakers for retail. Do your homework and contribute. That's all. 

you can scroll back a few pages and see when I dropped the mitats early and responded to all DMs, even though they were cancelled probably because of it but...how quickly we forget

Back
Top Bottom