Asics Love?!? Where is it?

welp... looks like grey sold out and my navy size 8 is gone too... guess I will just wait till saturday to cop from other stores.

To each their own, but these are really cool in person. They come with two extra pair of tonal, flat laces and the dust bag.
Mine should be here soon. Interested to see how they are in-hand. Purchased based on recommendation from a buddy in LV after he went to the in-store event.

I need in on this group that was mentioned earlier. And I'm glad folk are getting those Reigning Champs for that price shipped via invoice. Usually a rare thing.

i have a question. do you think oneness will know if you checkout thru shopify link?

im not sure whys being asked. will they know? of course they would, they're told an order was made. will they care? no, they gave me the add to cart links directly

These are difinitely better in hand.

Maybe this is a sign of Oneness changing their ways lol. I've always liked going into the shop but damn is their online presence shady

Has anyone got any on-feet snaps of the RCs yet? I'm really feeling the grey

Undefeated sold out of Trico yesterday.... They had them Monday and didn't sell out til yesterday night before closing.

thanks for teply guys.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I wish more stores Customer Service was like Features, I hit them up, they shipped immediately and apologized profusely. 

Back
Top Bottom