Asics Love?!? Where is it?

http://shop.reigningchamp.com/products/reigning-champ-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-heather-grey

Im not home to check the boxes but the sizing listed is a bit off right?

Yep.

End Asics Chart:

Their chart:

What's CIS?
im interested as well, something with computers i assume

and yeah, after looking around, im with you. No sign of any sort of collab even coming soon, or a search page
CIS stands for Cook In Silence, which is basically copping without telling anyone then humble bragging about it, like u saw a few pages back. Now as far as the shrimp part of it i have no idea. There's shrimp all over the place in other threads lol.

I'm leaning toward the Blue but the Grey intrigues me. and yeah this shrimp thing I'm out the loop. It doesn't even make sense in the context it's used. I figured I was just getting old.

I'm leaning toward the Blue but the Grey intrigues me. and yeah this shrimp thing I'm out the loop. It doesn't even make sense in the context it's used. I figured I was just getting old.
Same. Black is an easy pass. My local is doing FCFS for all 3 so it'll be a game time decision which ones I walk away with

Haha the only thing I gather from the shrimping thing is that "shrimpin' ain't easy" like Bubba says. So I guess when you cook on a limited release, you went shrimping for your shrimpin' business.

I may be wrong though.

Grabbed an 11 in the tricos at Blends SD. Very nice shoe, wish I had went during lunch since I'm more of a 10.5 and they get their shipments on Thursdays. They had an 8, 9.5, and 10 left when I went which was round 5pm PST.

Grabbed an 11 in the tricos at Blends SD. Very nice shoe, wish I had went during lunch since I'm more of a 10.5 and they get their shipments on Thursdays. They had an 8, 9.5, and 10 left when I went which was round 5pm PST.

Can you grab me a 9.5?

Need a 10 please. Can give a service fee :3

Back
Top Bottom