Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i'm not surprised. they were firing off invoices left and right with no or long expiration

always a slippery slope. 

don't worry, going to be plenty of these to go around. 

It's a blessing actually if I'm able to get it cheaper thru RC's website

I hope I can grab a pair from RC's site.  Being in Canada, it doesn't even seem like any of the boutiques will be carrying it here SMH

I bet that Haven, Nomad, Deadstock and a few others will get them.
The only place I can see that may get them would be Livestock.  The other 2 stores don't carry Asics.  Livestock has been spotty with collabs...  sometimes they get them and sometimes they don't.  It's really hit and miss.  I'm hoping Solestop gets them but I haven't heard anything yet and I've been asking lolz.  Will update for my fellow Canadians if I find out anything.

The only place I can see that may get them would be Livestock.  The other 2 stores don't carry Asics.  Livestock has been spotty with collabs...  sometimes they get them and sometimes they don't.  It's really hit and miss.  I'm hoping Solestop gets them but I haven't heard anything yet and I've been asking lolz.  Will update for my fellow Canadians if I find out anything.
Only weird thing is Solestop doesn't carry RC.   So I wonder if it will be Asics or RC stockists that get them.

Only weird thing is Solestop doesn't carry RC.   So I wonder if it will be Asics or RC stockists that get them.
Yea I'm wondering the same thing.  I have a feeling it's going to be Asics stockists because Bait and Packer don't carry RC but they will be getting them.

Wow.. f oneness
Refunded invoice today after confirmed with two ppl my size/invoice was confirmed.

You honestly shouldn't even be surprised. This is expected from oneness. Good thing plenty of boutiques will be carrying them though.

Maybe it's just me, but that model doesn't look right with the toebox colorblocking the way the panel goes up into the laces like that.

I'll try at midnight on RC, if no luck there I'll do the boutiques online later that morning. We should be able to grab a pair fellas

Last edited:
Maybe I'm blind but I don't get how there's literally no mention of an Asics capsule on RC website. I also cant find a search anywhere on the site

Back
Top Bottom