Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If anyone has the hook-up for some cove's or mint's in 9, 9.5, or 10 let me know. I'm looking for a pair for a decent price

Just got these Patta in... I must say I'm impressed I think this is easily the best Gel Respector model at this point man. The colorway just pops and another thing I didn't notice was the 3M hits nice little detail right there...

Just got these Patta in... I must say I'm impressed I think this is easily the best Gel Respector model at this point man. The colorway just pops and another thing I didn't notice was the 3M hits nice little detail right there...
You go with your GL3/V sizing (if you .5 up from TTS) or TTS?

Can anyone please deliver some pics of the grey GL3 of the lasercut pack? Is it worth buying it? :smile:

Got shipping email from premier phone order for the patta...not sure why someone suggested they would cancel...but nt fam came thru in the clutch once again!

Got shipping email from premier phone order for the patta...not sure why someone suggested they would cancel...but nt fam came thru in the clutch once again!

i did a phone order when they release the mita asics glv and they did cancel my order. good for you that you copped![emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom