Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just arrived. These are perfect, the colour I wanted when I saw the sandlayer promo pics. Wasn't completely happy with the sandlayers when I received them so got rid and these are a perfect replacement (although wish they were all tonal).

can't wait for these to drop over here. love the colors. 

Anyone here dealt with DPD as their shipping method? I have a package from Offspring and they used DPD. Who is gonna deliver it to my house USPS? Thanks

Anyone here dealt with DPD as their shipping method? I have a package from Offspring and they used DPD. Who is gonna deliver it to my house USPS? Thanks

I wasn't here when they delivered my Safari AM1 but it says destination UPS, and I'm usually here before USPS stops by so I'm going to say it should be UPS.

I wasn't here when they delivered my Safari AM1 but it says destination UPS, and I'm usually here before USPS stops by so I'm going to say it should be UPS.

How long did it take for your package to arrive? Im used to End and SNS fast shipping. :lol:

How long did it take for your package to arrive? Im used to End and SNS fast shipping. :lol:

I believe it was a little less than a week. Ordered on Monday morning, shipped on Tuesday. According to the DPD tracking it was supposed to arrive the following Monday but arrived early on Friday.

Can't post pics from mobile....but those Beams x Mita GLIII look interesting.
Welcome back. Long time no see. Figured you were on hiatus like Jose
laugh.gif

Welcome back. Long time no see. Figured you were on hiatus like Jose :lol:

Yeah man, had to let my pockets breathe for a second.......these damn threads will have me spending with no regard lol. I'm only 4 pairs in so far this year which is a big difference from the 30 or so I had amassed last year by this time. Still being selective though, I've only grabbed a few pairs of UBs so far. And no wonder I haven't heard from Jose....I'm sure he'll resurface for the next pair of Yeezys :lol:

Last edited:

Welcome back. Long time no see. Figured you were on hiatus like Jose
laugh.gif
Yeah man, had to let my pockets breathe for a second.......these damn threads will have me spending with no regard lol. I'm only 4 pairs in so far this year which is a big difference from the 30 or so I had amassed last year by this time. Still being selective though, I've only grabbed a few pairs of UBs so far. And no wonder I haven't heard from Jose....I'm sure he'll resurface for the next pair of Yeezys
laugh.gif
I figured you were giving your pockets a rest since you mentioned it earlier in the year. I talked to Jose a few times over the past week or so. Didn't know whether Southwest had killed him or he was still alive. Anyway, he briefly surfaced with the CIS crew during a Wood Wood restock on here haha. Glad you're alive and well, too.

Hey guys , anyone here can give some sites which have the Maldives pack and ship internationally?
Cheers and thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom