Asics Love?!? Where is it?

90 pairs my ***. There were give or take a few 80 pairs per size. 700 pairs total SG. Unless they gonna sell 500 pairs before the actual release (which would be dumb) its def a fcfs on the pre-buy opportunity.

No one really knows how many pairs there was. I would assume a couple hundred but it's all speculation. It will be fcfs just like the jackets were.

I was just responding to the comment above. He said there was around 80 of each size. In the end it doesn't matter. But like the pre buy on the Madison jackets it was fcfs and size wasn't guranteed. If it is the same method it will be fcfs

No one really knows how many pairs there was. I would assume a couple hundred but it's all speculation. It will be fcfs just like the jackets were.
Theres a way to tell how many were in stock per size. Smaller sizes were less but common sizes had around 80 per. Didn't know about the pre-buy for jackets however. If it was same release method then thats def what it would be this time around. I just hope its 100 pairs only or so. I missed out and would hate to be battling the rest of the world over 100 pairs come sat lol

Theres a way to tell how many were in stock per size. Smaller sizes were less but common sizes had around 80 per. Didn't know about the pre-buy for jackets however. If it was same release method then thats def what it would be this time around. I just hope its 100 pairs only or so. I missed out and would hate to be battling the rest of the world over 100 pairs come sat lol

Ahh. I thought I read someone saying the sizes were showing as undefined so know one was sure. At most a 100 each for the early release. I bet only 300 go online though Saturday.

is this straight from kith or are y'all just reading stock inventory on the backend?

My numbers are completely made up. It was just a random thought cause I'm bored. Lol. I'm not sure where the 80 per size came from. Just seemed like a crazy amount.

Last edited:
This is why i stopped with Asics mane, God Bless! -__-

i'll try for them, but chances are just way too slim to be even hopeful.

Taking my L now.

Those Atmos though.. i'm tempted!

I was just responding to the comment above. He said there was around 80 of each size. In the end it doesn't matter. But like the pre buy on the Madison jackets it was fcfs and size wasn't guranteed. If it is the same method it will be fcfs
but were you guaranteed a jacket at all? Basically if you checked late your option was only a 3x or something? :lol:

I really hope no ones buying the cockatoos for that much lol. I'm selling sold my pair for retail plus pp fees and shipping. Don't want to get stuck with them especially since they're .5 too big. rather just make my money back

Last edited:
but were you guaranteed a jacket at all? Basically if you checked late your option was only a 3x or something? :lol:
It's hard to say if you were guranteed one but you definitely could of ended up with a 3x

Those jackets were available for a minute. Even to the point of them mailing a last call for them. All sizes were available for almost a day. Volcano went first.

I really want Super Greens but I'm worried how much resale is going to be. I haven't had any luck in a long time copping a limited release for retail.

Those jackets were available for a minute. Even to the point of them mailing a last call for them. All sizes were available for almost a day. Volcano went first.

Regret no copping the volcano joint, but living in Florida there is no need.

Back
Top Bottom