Asics Love?!? Where is it?

is that bad?
No it's a good thing. Most people don't admit that they don't buy GRs. I can't even tell you how many people I know ask me for help on collabs but then I offer them a bangin Gr and they're like "I'm good"

No it's a good thing. Most people don't admit that they don't buy GRs. I can't even tell you how many people I know ask me for help on collabs but then I offer them a bangin Gr and they're like "I'm good"
There's just so many collabs that come out its hard for a gr to catch my attention

Not all collabs are winners, not all GRs are bad. I comfortably reside somewhere in that middle ground.

S/O to an NT homie for trading me his SG for one of my 2016 PB 350s :nthat:

S/O to an NT homie for trading me his SG for one of my 2016 PB 350s
nthat.gif

Great trade man.

In regards to GR's, I have 2-3 pairs. Like fellow said above, there are so many collabs that come out that GR's don't get their light of day. Most of the time, GR material is slacking but craftsmanship turns out better than collabs. It really depends on the person putting the shoe together.

NB GR's are really expensive...  although the quality is there, it's tough to cough up that kind of money on them.  I mainly have collabs but I do buy GR's from time to time. Asics aren't really big where I live so it's hard to get some of the nicer ones.  It's hard for me to pay for international shipping and risk paying customs/duties on a GR if I have to ship them in.

i have 1 pair of asics grs, the urban camos. I do like others, but more often than not I just end up liking the colorways on collabs more (i have 5 asics collabs) plus add in the fact that personally i think I have too many shoes at like 14 pairs so I don't buy anymore. But the rosegold pack and alpine blasts are grs i definitely wouldn't mind having

Back
Top Bottom