Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lmk hows the fit compared to regular gl3

Finally got home to try them on and they fit TTS for me. The only difference I noticed was that the spilt on the toungue is more pronounced on this pair versus other gl3's I own. I haven't relaced them yet but if you're wearing no show socks, the dorsal of your foot will be more exposed.

Yea that's how the Atmos duck camps were for me , duno if I shoulda went up a size

Do you usually lace your gl3s up all the way? I know some people like the loose fit or shoes untied. I like mine laces and tongue pretty much closed

Would u advise going half size up?

The more open split toungue doesn't bother me. Going up half a size wouldn't be good for me as I still have a little wiggle room in my true size and I like my shoes to fit somewhat snug. I could've personally gone a half size down but I'm happy with going true to size. One thing I will agree on that someone already mentioned a few pages back is the insole inside is a little thicker than any other gl3's that I own and you can feel the difference when you slide your foot in. I know it's a little confusing but depending on if you have a wider foot, I'd say keep it true to size to be safe.

Last edited:
ok cool. damb i guess i gotta find an 8.5 then. i was gonna do 9 but i like my kicks snug also

I like them a little bigger over too small personally so went with the 13 in case the 12 might start hurting. It's one thing to try em on and they feel aight but walking for hours is a different thing

I felt a little underwhelmed at first but a lace swap and some time on my feet and I'm pretty happy with them. I think my expectations were too high. On the other hand, if I lived in the states I'd wait for a sale.

Yea man was happy to help. Unfortunately a lot more people wanted them then I had access to or I would've looked out for everyone

yea I was looking for names I recognized in the message barrage yesterday first. I think I mightve sold one of them to someone who's trying to flip it though
mean.gif
laugh.gif

For today
Nice Titolos. I've been meaning to go back and pick those up. What was retail on those?

if anyone is looking for some beaters.  go to your local finishline and give them H521N 159.  They are on clearance for $34.99.  Just ordered a pair with a winners circle reward for $15.  Can't beat that

(not my pic)

if anyone is looking for some beaters.  go to your local finishline and give them H521N 159.  They are on clearance for $34.99.  Just ordered a pair with a winners circle reward for $15.  Can't beat that

(not my pic)
those look help clean. would prob repaint the midsole to just white. but dope af.

might hit the mall mañana 

(not my pic)
Mind if I ask which store? Called the local store in San Diego and also FNL.com and they can't find it... Looked on their site and they're not there either 

(not my pic)
Mind if I ask which store? Called the local store in San Diego and also FNL.com and they can't find it... Looked on their site and they're not there either 
i live in charlotte.  i ordered my pair from 

5512 New Fashion Way, Charlotte, NC 28278
Phone:frown:704) 208-4757

They aren't on the website.  You have to tell the rep "look and see if you can order these in your system, they are not on the website"

H521N is the style

159 is the color

those numbers should be entered in separate boxes

Last edited:

(not my pic)

They aren't on the website.  You have to tell the rep "look and see if you can order these in your system, they are not on the website"

H521N is the style

159 is the color

Thanks. Was about to order them through ASICS since I had access from an old employee's account, but I think they caught on and shut it down after I ordered the Blush Gel Sights 
laugh.gif

(not my pic)

H521N is the style

159 is the color

Thanks. Was about to order them through ASICS since I had access from an old employee's account, but I think they caught on and shut it down after I ordered the Blush Gel Sights 
laugh.gif
did your store find them?

(not my pic)

H521N is the style

159 is the color

laugh.gif
did your store find them?
No, but they're either being lazy or my size is gone. I asked the dude if there were no more in the U.S. in a 10, he said that's correct. I'm calling your store now.

EDIT: Guess size 10 is gonzo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom