Asics Love?!? Where is it?

In store now...

how they gonna post instore now when they were already closed when they put it up on IG?! :rofl:

Just to say they posted it but really all pairs already went to their friends and fam... if you show up in the morning they'll tell you that's it was sold out last night....

Just to say they posted it but really all pairs already went to their friends and fam... if you show up in the morning they'll tell you that's it was sold out last night....
They Probably Saved A Few up for sale tomorrow

They Probably Saved A Few up for sale tomorrow

They normally release Asics collabs online only. This is the first time in a long time that they'll be available in store. They just updated their IG post to say they're now releasing on Saturday.

How are all sizes still available when they were dropped 4 hours ago? I kinda want em, but if they sit this long I might just try at a more local shop.
1.0 was available for a while on their site. Granted, they were UK only delivery. 2.0 are $187 shipped. I bought my 1.0 for $130 shipped here in the states. That's a pretty big difference.

Last night on Offspring it said "only available for delivery in UK" but now today it lets me pick shipping to the U.S. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom