Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Concepts also includes shipping in the retail price just like feature these days.
Cnpcts online game has fallen off hard these days it's like they don't care about their website unless it's for their collab. I rememebr back in the days I would find nice deals on their site and also cop limited releases on the low

Cnpcts online game has fallen off hard these days it's like they don't care about their website unless it's for their collab. I rememebr back in the days I would find nice deals on their site and also cop limited releases on the low

Those days are long gone. They're more than welcome to bring those days back though.

Got back from vacation with these waiting for me. Traded super greens for both pairs, volcanoes have been my grail since I got into asics. Extremely happy

Interesting to see allot of guys anticipating this lavender shoe that looks to be a obvious women colorway ... 

How yall gonna pull it off ? I'm interested .

No offense 

Last edited:
Interesting to see allot of guys anticipating this lavender shoe that looks to be a obvious women colorway ... 

No offense 

White t khaki pants or denim
Purple t light gray pants
Basically neutral colors will work. Plenty of options and by the way these are like the same purple on the Size 25th anniversary pair and not the lavender on the clots.

No offense 
yeah i can't rock an all lavender shoe either. Plus why everybody fiending to pay retail for a gr? Am I missing something?

I'll grab those lavender's on discount.  All the stores usually say in store only but believe me, the Offsprings will hit some online spots too.

I don't get it... Why would all of those shops only do the Offspring in-store? If anyone can help with an 11, I'd appreciate it! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom