Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Mossads came in today.. Very happy with them! :pimp:

Why you trolling the stans when youre a happy customer too

stopitslime.png

Why you trolling the stans when youre a happy customer too

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/stopitslime.png[/quote]

[CENTER]:lol [/CENTER]

[CENTER]"These Violent Delights, Have Violent Ends" ~ Shakespeare[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2253663/width/500/height/1000[/CENTER]

Need some help. As you all know, #HomageGate has taken over the RF thread. You can read in there for more details. 

If you copped any 25th anniversary asics in 2016 (whether it be on the aftermarket, restocks, etc), please post a pic of your inside shoe tags. I'm trying to see if second batches of these shoes were made. So far we have homages that were made in February 2016 and Boston Tea Party's that were made in January 2016. 

anyone get lucky with an outlet pair of Da Vinci's from earlier this year? The RF thread has some questions about them, pair of homages popped up we suspect to be the same deal. However different production dates raise questions
Purchased 2. They were never outlet pairs. Dude got them directly from someone at Asics  Europe, or so I'm told.

come join us in the Ronnie Fieg thread for the Homage / Ruze Shoes mystery!

same bat time, same bat channel

Received my squirrels from ymeuniverse. Absolutely love them! These come with a memory foam filled tongue which is cool and different! The fuzzy suede is also very cool to me. I ended up purchasing a 9.5 and a 10 because I was unsure of sizing and they both fit exactly the same! Lol They were in US sizing by the way. Should have an on feet up in a few.

^ were they outlet pairs? Or that one dood from Europe that had a *****load?

Also, anyone know of any Euro sites with GTII squirrels that have a 11.5/ 46 or 46.5, please PM.

If you are looking for smaller sizes in the same shoes US8 and under I found a spot so lemme know.

Asked the wifey if she liked them, she said hell no, they look like "a rat" i corrected her, a tree rat aka squirrel, she said exactly.
http://www.thenextdoor.fr/en/clothing/1833-asics-GT-II-x-Mita-2303001849016.html#/143-taille-465

does the heeltab feel slippery? i have that problem with lotus ponds lol
If you're referring to the squirrels than No it does not slip. The fabric hold your heel and the tongue is thick like a Nike SB tongue so if its tied properly your foot isn't moving.

does the heeltab feel slippery? i have that problem with lotus ponds lol

If you're referring to the squirrels than No it does not slip. The fabric hold your heel and the tongue is thick like a Nike SB tongue so if its tied properly your foot isn't moving.
thx thelotus pond are really silky inside so it slips fairly easy

ordered mine in a 46.5 finally from sivas

Last edited:
Do made in Japan gl3's fit any different?
Got my Mossads in yesterday, actually i sorta agree with whomever said they felt like they ran a little big compared to most GR GL3,  FWIW. 

Didn't score my usual US12 and had to get the 11.5 but glad I did. It's close enough I think most folks would be comfortable going down (and maybe up?) .5 size from your usual GL3 size.

What is usual shipping time from sivas? First time I ordered there took express shipping since it was only additional 6€.i thought it would be 48h but 36 already passed rip

Got my Mossads in yesterday, actually i sorta agree with whomever said they felt like they ran a little big compared to most GR GL3,  FWIW. 

Didn't score my usual US12 and had to get the 11.5 but glad I did. It's close enough I think most folks would be comfortable going down (and maybe up?) .5 size from your usual GL3 size.

I wonder if the Salmon Toes 2.0 are the same way.

Back
Top Bottom