Asics Love?!? Where is it?

@NonHeinous  thanks homie, going to wait til they hit the states. Mos def looking to grab these joints. 
nthat.gif

Wow, sole is starting to separate on my Hanons.  I was already disappointed in these, but wow, this is another level.  This has never happened to any pair of GL3s I've owned in my life.  Terrible.

Wow, sole is starting to separate on my Hanons.  I was already disappointed in these, but wow, this is another level.  This has never happened to any pair of GL3s I've owned in my life.  Terrible.

Same thing happened on my snowmans.

Whoever grabs those white gt-IIs let me know if they fit tts or .5 down when you get hem in? :nerd:

If you say his name 3x in the bathroom mirror he'll show up in your house, too

Won't even try , it's already too late here 
roll.gif

In a side note I'd like to see what they're doing in this toe box in some other colorways, looks really good 

Won't even try , it's already too late here :rofl:

In a side note I'd like to see what they're doing in this toe box in some other colorways, looks really good 

Hmmmm... interesting. That's mesh, right? A GR? They could get pretty creative with it.

Big thanks to @Snapreme and nonheinous nonheinous for the HH WW release link. Copped TTS 8 on bodega being hopeful that it will fit even though all my GLIII been 8.5. Copped 8.5 on WishATL for the safer approach.

I've been trying to find some Hikeshi Hanten's for retail, but I never considered checking this thread. Checked Oneness, Bodega, Feature, but I was too late for all of them. Will monitor this thread for a link tomorrow. Need that shoe man...

Welcome pal to the Asics thread! The thread that gave Ronnie Fieg his clout.. :nthat:

On another note, shout out to that Bodega link, 156$ after shipping and tax. Got shipping this evening and estimated arrival date for this Friday. :nthat:

Last edited:
yup and shoutout to the feature link, ordered in morning, shipped by afternoon, expected Thursday 

rep to all the NT fam

Back
Top Bottom