Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Welcome pal to the Asics thread! The thread that gave Ronnie Fieg his clout..
nthat.gif

On another note, shout out to that Bodega link, 156$ after shipping and tax. Got shipping this evening and estimated arrival date for this Friday.
nthat.gif
Appreciate the hospitality. This thread looks very calm and chill unlike any Adidas thread.

How long are the Hikeshi's sitting on these boutique sites? 
They aren't as far as I know. Was tempted several times today but I just pulled the trigger on a pair of Acne's so I'm kind of glad they've sold out to avoid the temptation altogether.

LPU. These aren't as banana-y as I thought right out the box.

Glad I went with a 12 instead of 11.5, though.

Last edited:

Appreciate the hospitality. This thread looks very calm and chill unlike any Adidas thread.
Lol, you should've seen this place last year during the GL3 25th anniversary collaboration releases. Yikes...

It has completely died down since then (thankfully). I think everyone moved over to the Ultra Boost, NMD & Yeezy threads.

GLV are my favorite Asics silhouette- both aesthetically and comfort wise so I'm hoping we see some good V collabs this year. The V GRs this year though have been looking pretty good, especially that taupe suede pair.

LPU. These aren't as banana-y as I thought right out the box.

Glad I went with a 12 instead of 11.5, though.
yep, mine came in from premier and should have got a 10.5 instead of 10. they are little tight. but then again i would -prob feel like i am swimming in 10.5. its a mental thing as i have no shoes in 10.5 and in my head does not feel right. nice leather accents though. i was somewhat impressed. 

yep, mine came in from premier and should have got a 10.5 instead of 10. they are little tight. but then again i would -prob feel like i am swimming in 10.5. its a mental thing as i have no shoes in 10.5 and in my head does not feel right. nice leather accents though. i was somewhat impressed. 
Yeah, 12 always felt way too big in my head, but it is so much more comfortable on then my 11.5s.

if i end up not being able to deal with the 10 i will prob just off it and sit this one. last gl3 that was too tight in 10 i bought a 10.5 and was not happy with it either(gl3 atmos camo). like the shoe though so i will see if they break in any. if not down the road they will go. 

Back
Top Bottom