Asics Love?!? Where is it?

But, BETTER!​

What's the TLDR of homagegate? What was Asics's verdict? Stopped following RF thread when the boosts came out.

I'll answer you
laugh.gif

Legit and looks to be from the original production run.
yea that's what I thought, don't own them, nor ever will, but August '15 production run for Dec. '15 WW delivery seems about right. Did the OG release have the same mfg date?

Always got problem checking out. It just keep refreshing me to the main page. Same for pys which is affiliated to bait

I just did a mock check out through paypal and it let me go all the way. All I needed to do was hit Submit.

Keep trying I guess

^ yea I got thru with PP, didn't really want to pay for tax on these, but BAIT didn't charge shipping. 

At random pages in baitme, it will keep refreshing me to the homepage after clicking product links, search or cart.
After going incognito, it was resolved. Checkout successfully. Thanks for the link. sdsualum sdsualum

No problem...just trying to pay it forward for all the members who were posting links on Tues and helped me get my pair

@UNR1VALED
laugh.gif
you should take the LC to the RF Stan Thread they'll be more than happy to assist you... #HomageGate #RUZE​
These aren't from eBay/Ruze. It's from a local private seller selling with the large box set with socks, book, pins. Haven't been on these forums in a while but I'll also check in the RF thread.

I'll answer you
laugh.gif

Legit and looks to be from the original production run.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom