Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Has anyone bought any of the new pack that recently came out? I just bought the peach beige pair. I hope the quality of the materials isnt horrible. 

im gonna cop the veg tan (if im lucky) im too interested in them i need to feel / see them in person i dont want to regret not picking them up afterwards

Veg Tan GL3

What's the 411 about these? Are these going to be a GR? :nerd:

so im pretty unsure about the veg tan gl3.... i have a GR gl3 which is US 12.5 it fits good width wise but is probably 1cm+ too long but i doubt i could size down cuz of the width...

GT2 i have a 12 which is very comfortable but still 0,5cm too long (width is good).

so the question is for the vegtan gl3.... US 11.5 or US 12.5 since there is no US 12 lol will these be any different fit wise? cuz of the all leather? length wise im pretty sure the 11.5 wil lfit because its euro 46 whic his my TTS, im just concerned about the width :d 

guess i gotta go try for both sizes >.<

Last edited:
I will stick to the usual GLIII (half up my TTS flyknit racer). Likewise the length is a tad too long but i am able to close the split tongue nicely. GLIII and GLV is the only 2 that i went up half size. Unless you don't mind the split tongue not closing.

We were dropping 180 on subpar 25th anniversarys though. I'll cough up the extra.

In regards to the veg tans

Last edited:
Can we confirm if they're actually natural leather? Or just colored to look that way like the gimmick Nike is running with right now

Back
Top Bottom