Hanon are 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Probably the second best after FP
FP def number 1 for the 25th anniversary

People either love or hate dirty bucks

But I don't think I've ever seen hate towards FP

Need these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Saw this on one of my instagram stories last night but couldn't find any info on them online.  There were better pics of the toebox details as well.

Last edited:
I haven't found any other pics either. I wish I could make out that toebox pattern.
It's roses, no?

That brown pair kind of reminds me of the mix and match Cncpts GLVs, but looks like a transparent sole which is kind of a downer

^ Yeah I'm sure your right, The Roses most likely run though out. As of now its a pass for me. I would like to see more though

LPU Catch-up post, w/ some GL3s I've had my eye on for quite some time.

RF Selvedge Denim is my favorite pair of GL's of all time.  I've worn mine into the ground and am about to do a hot water soak to see what type of distressing has happened.  Will post a pic after its all done.

Did anyone discover the release info on those beauty and the beasts?

I don't know to even make of all of this. Are the white ones 1/1? What about the pink ones?

http://sneakernews.com/2017/03/02/asics-disney-beauty-beast-gel-lyte-iii-sneakers/
Nah. That's only for the special packaging for the giveaway. They are releasing tomorrow at Colette for sure and the Asics UK page has a page for them so they should have a wider release some time soon I think. My wife's a huge Disney and Beauty and the Beast fan so I'm trying to scoop a pair or two for her. I might even try to grab a pair of the black GL3's or Grey GLV's for myself too if I can.

Nah. That's only for the special packaging for the giveaway. They are releasing tomorrow at Colette for sure and the Asics UK page has a page for them so they should have a wider release some time soon I think. My wife's a huge Disney and Beauty and the Beast fan so I'm trying to scoop a pair or two for her. I might even try to grab a pair of the black GL3's or Grey GLV's for myself too if I can.
Oh ok, they only have the white gl3 and brown? Or some other colors too? I don't want to cop from France and pay extra if they're gonna drop stateside in a few weeks

Any idea what time they drop on Collette?

Oh ok, they only have the white gl3 and brown? Or some other colors too? I don't want to cop from France and pay extra if they're gonna drop stateside in a few weeks
They show all the CWs/models here:

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/03/02/asics-tiger-beauty-beast-sneakers/

Nothing on a stateside release yet but I cant imagine they wont drop here and the lady I talked to at Asics US sure didn't deny it.

Edit: @dblplay1212   I think they're in store only tomorrow but I can't find any concrete info.

And yeah, I've put in the work on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom